JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product, why discontinued?

ShelleyPにより Mar 04, 2014 に掲載

This seems like an excellent formulation and I attribute the fact that we haven't had any colds in some time, at least in part, to this product. It's seem so strange that iHerb (or D.B.) is always discontinuing really good quality products.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

This product contains a list of ingredients for the immune boosting. I bought for this for my father and he commented that it was useful. Looking at the list, it does contain sufficient dosages for all except Vitamin D which you might be taking at least 5,000 IU to 10,000 IU daily. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and should be easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, this is fairly expensive as 4 capsules are needed daily and it lasts for only a month. Check out my page for more reviews!

buen producto

Reviewer2989465により Nov 23, 2011 に掲載

aun no he notado los efectos

Great product, great price

LocutusOfBorgにより May 09, 2011 に掲載

Great product, great price

Great Product

Reviewer2789844により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Works to reduce the frequency of sinus infections

Better than a Flu Shot

Reviewer2946910により Feb 13, 2011 に掲載

So far, Daily Immune Defense has kept me from contracting a cold or flu. Getting either bug would hospitalize me for sure. In all, the three supplements I ordered from IHerb saved me $45.87. If I had purchased these same supplements from my Naturopath, they would have cost me $114.15. I am ready to order additional supplements shortly.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

This product is great

Reviewer2617912により Jan 22, 2010 に掲載

I work in the healthcare industry in an outpatient facility with many clients that have been sick. I have been taking Daily Defense and have felt great. The one day that I woke up not feeling well, I took my dose immediately and felt better with in 15 minutes. I really like this product.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I find it weak too

Reviewer1742806により Mar 16, 2009 に掲載

Not quite the punch I was hoping for. I think the 500mg epicor with your own olive leaf extract might be a better combo.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Get More Energy!

Reviewer2520756により Mar 03, 2009 に掲載

After taking this product for just 1 month, I noticed a marked difference in my energy level. I find that if I go a few days without taking my Daily Immune Defense, I feel more lethargic & less motivated to get moving. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels like their immune system needs a boost. Thank you Doctor's Best!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています