JA

smells good

5626680293221282622により Mar 01, 2016 に掲載

Like it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

5581975572874834674により Jan 24, 2016 に掲載

Tried this brand in the vegan box Australia monthly subscription samples /products delivered. Great brand and products, love this flavour. Highly recommended. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Addict

Delshanにより Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

Crazy Rumors est ma marque de baumes à lèvre préférée pour ses gouts originaux et super addictifs, son efficacité hiver comme été et son prix très abordable. C'est le top du top.

Works great & smells yummy

vickyherbにより Jun 25, 2015 に掲載

I love Crazy Rumors. This one is such a yummy looking, tasting and smelling lip balm! The smell is a little bit artificial, but so is pink bubble gum.

Will re-purchase again!

5676004526410920082により Apr 17, 2015 に掲載

I was looking for a good lip balm that moisturises my lips AND smells good. This lip balm has shea butter in it so it doesn't let your lips dry. And the scent..mmm.. I love it - my new favorite lip balm!

YUM YUM

5175726163244024426により Apr 14, 2015 に掲載

Great balm, Soft lips, smells delicious

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great lip balms, not so great scent.

4658758440402681522により Mar 18, 2015 に掲載

I purchased a number of flavours from Crazy Rumors. This one was my least favorite scent. I was expecting something more labelled as bubble gum, i am not a fan, however i love the way they moisturize the lips. I love the black cherry and grape ones the best.

Meh.

5158177881410569065により Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

OK, so it did hydrated my lips like the original one (the Au naturale version), but still not as good as that one. Also, I hate this scent. I love sweets, esp bubblegum but this one is a overly synthetic overly sugary version of the scent and taste. I rarely reach for it but I will order the Au naturale version one again. If you are looking for hydration and a true nice gumball scent, don't buy it. And if you are looking to try another CR scent, try something else, because I did this and didn't like it at all.

really good balm

4693012434032555405により Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

i love the smell , the moisture and the fact that it's vegan and cruelty free, i will definitely buy others from this same brand

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My new favourite lip balm

mhineauにより Feb 15, 2015 に掲載

Glides on smooth and soft. Smells delish!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 40