JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Reviewer2473483により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

good lip balm, but smells like lemonade or duchess pear

sweeeeet

Reviewer2258765により Jan 19, 2012 に掲載

Currently my favourite lip balm. Smells like soviet lemonade and tastes sweeeeeet! After application stays on for approx. 2 hours.

My favourite

Reviewer1291779により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

This smell is pretty dominating, but I love it. Remind me of childhood candy - mmm! Each appliance last a long time. And no nasty ingredients!

YUM!

divelanaiにより Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

Yum! Moisturizes and smell great! It reminds me of when I was a kid.

mmm.. smells good!

Reviewer1386669により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

Love the scent! Lips look perfect and are soft to touch after applying it. Doesn't leave white stripe on the lips

Yummy!

Keithaにより Aug 25, 2012 に掲載

Vegan good-quality lip balm with amazingly tasty smell

Parfait!!!

5233876842193890468により Jun 27, 2013 に掲載

Nourrit parfaitement les levres et l'odeur est juste trop gourmande, le kiff...

Best lip balm!

Reviewer2747475により Oct 22, 2013 に掲載

Crazy rumors make the best lip balm! I love the taste!

Best lipbalm

4898015371487983730により Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

This is a nostalgic, childhood smell to me. Makes me think of sunshine, bubbles and laughter, being a child. It's also the best lipbalm I've ever used, nothing beats crazy rumors. The smell and the taste is always wonderful and I put this on before going to be and wake up with the softest lips! I used a another balm when I was out on Crazy rumors and actually was shocked when I woke up with extremely soft lips, I wondered what happened and then I remembered I was using Crazy rumors again. Sounds like a bad joke or commercial but this is a true story, I higly recommend!!

Bubble gum!

KadySingerにより Dec 18, 2013 に掲載

Smells delicious, is vegan and has amazing ingredients! I wear it every day and it makes my lips smell and feel amazing.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 41