JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

I would not buy this again

Reviewer2098821により Mar 24, 2010 に掲載

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

Got blood values up.

Reviewer2816446により Dec 11, 2010 に掲載

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great at raising my D levels!

Reviewer2961002により Aug 10, 2010 に掲載

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Great deal

Reviewer3036569により Oct 08, 2008 に掲載

Good brand, easy to swallow.

great for winter blues

Reviewer3095414により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

I take 2 to 3 three of these with vitamin E everyday. Without it I cannot function during the winter months. Before I began taking these I could hardly force myself to get out of my pajamas, let alone leave the house. If you have never taken vitamin D, I suggest building up your dosage slowly. Start with 1 per day for a week, then increase if you need to.

Vitamin D3

Reviewer3285439により Sep 28, 2009 に掲載

I was very happy to find the softgel capsules on your website. I prefer them to pills, which are harder to swallow.. Your service is great too. Thanks for all you do:):)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer3361424により Feb 06, 2009 に掲載

I take one a day and feel good.I haven't been as blue this winter:)

Great quality and value

Reviewer2092015により Dec 16, 2009 に掲載

Everyone in our household takes these tiny softgels. They are easier to for the body process than tablets. And none of us got a flu so far this season...

Scandinavian winter

Veronika-and-Tobiasにより Dec 02, 2011 に掲載

We are taking these one a day in addition to our multivitamins to beat the SAD in Stockholm winter - so far so good, as we haven't been hit by it yet! Capsules are small and leave no unpleasant aftertaste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2120882により Jan 17, 2010 に掲載

This seems to be a good way to get vitamin D3. The capsules are tiny and have a good dosage.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28