JA

その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 28

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

I would not buy this again

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2098821により Mar 24, 2010 に掲載

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great at raising my D levels!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2961002により Aug 10, 2010 に掲載

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Vit D

Reviewer1235593により Oct 09, 2010 に掲載

I like this product because it is a softgel and it is small.

Got blood values up.

Reviewer2816446により Dec 11, 2010 に掲載

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

Good Insurance

Reviewer2411072により May 31, 2011 に掲載

The more we know about the importance of Vit D3 the more it makes sense to bolster our intake. Good product, good price

商品 1 - 5 の合計 28