JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

I would not buy this again

Reviewer2098821により Mar 24, 2010 に掲載

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

Got blood values up.

Reviewer2816446により Dec 11, 2010 に掲載

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great at raising my D levels!

Reviewer2961002により Aug 10, 2010 に掲載

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Vit D

Reviewer1235593により Oct 09, 2010 に掲載

I like this product because it is a softgel and it is small.

Doctor Recommended

Reviewer1168402により Dec 05, 2008 に掲載

Easy to take and does the job intended

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I am very happy with the quality and the price.

Reviewer1757437により Sep 14, 2008 に掲載

IHerb has never let me down with quality or price and I have been ordering for years from them with total satisfaction. This vitamin D is worth every penny.

Great deal

NatursKathyにより Sep 18, 2008 に掲載

Since the Summer season we have to much mosquitoes, I'm limited from the Sun, so this product is a must. Ingredients are pure, no by products. I will buy now on only this brand.

Great deal

Reviewer3036569により Oct 08, 2008 に掲載

Good brand, easy to swallow.

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 1000 IU

Reviewer1083504により Nov 12, 2008 に掲載

Vitamin D3 provides a great boost to the immune system especially during the winter months.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer3361424により Feb 06, 2009 に掲載

I take one a day and feel good.I haven't been as blue this winter:)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28