JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Better workouts

Reviewer1089276により Jun 14, 2008 に掲載

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Superior product

Reviewer1814513により Jul 16, 2007 に掲載

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Great

Reviewer1983220により Mar 02, 2009 に掲載

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

Reviewer1268636により Aug 07, 2009 に掲載

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Superior is an appropriate name

Reviewer3222225により Aug 20, 2009 に掲載

These sublingual B-12 lozenges brought my B12 levels back to normal by taking 1 a day. They worked better than the monthly shots I was getting and a lot easier.

Methyl B12

Reviewer2893583により Oct 14, 2009 に掲載

I love this form of vitamin b12! I depend on it daily to wake me up in the morning in a better, more natural way than a cup of coffee! :)

Excelente producto

Reviewer3302738により Nov 24, 2009 に掲載

Muy buen producto para combinarlo con otros que contengan vitaminas del grupo B. Con la particularidad de que al ser sublingual se absorbe mucho mejor y más rápido.

vitamin b12

Reviewer2930053により Mar 21, 2009 に掲載

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

Great product!

Reviewer3170738により Feb 09, 2009 に掲載

Helped me get my B12 levels back within normal range... without eating animals!!

Excellent

Reviewer1358842により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

I decided to start taking this form of B-12 and for best results, its rec'd to take Folic Acid with it. This product has both. I can feel a difference between this and the cheaper cyanocobalamin type of B-12. I think my mood is generally better. I split the tablets for a 1500 mcg dose daily.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 82