JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

End to LEG MUSCLE Cramps/Spasms

Reviewer1292451により Mar 22, 2007 に掲載

This product has eliminated my night-time & morning Muscle Cramps in the calf of my legs. I take a minimum of 3 tablets/day. I also maintain at least 1000mg of Calcium/day. If I forget the magnesium -- my Cramps/Spasms come back! I am 69 yrs. Young!

Mags for Bones

Reviewer2162778により Jul 04, 2008 に掲載

I will take magnesium 'til the day I die. After using several different brands, I was happy to find my favorite brand, Country Life, a vegetarian formula with a very good, absorbable blend that works very well. Obviously I highly recommend these!

Definitely Works for Pains and for Softening Stools

Reviewer3158146により Apr 21, 2008 に掲載

It works in many ways: Pain Reliever, Regular Bowel Movement, Electrolyte Balance, and Lowers Blood Pressure.

Magnesium

Reviewer1168402により Mar 14, 2009 に掲載

Good for side effects of blood pressure medicines. Doctor recommended for constipation control and works really well. I take one in the morning and one at night.

It Works

Reviewer3125380により Apr 14, 2009 に掲載

Great product. Worked instantly for the night time leg cramps.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Lowered blood pressure at the Doctors

Reviewer1324878により Feb 06, 2009 に掲載

My blood pressure is always below 130 over around 64ish and I eat healthy and try to walk a mile or better 3 to 4 times a week and do 9 flights of stairs often some days more then 2 times up and down for a total of 252 stairs, which turns out to be .10 mile. This also helps the herbs to work better in the body. Every time I went to the doctors my BP was always around 190 over 80 until I started using this and I got it down to 150 over 30 something at the doctors. It's mostly Lebile syndrome I think.

Great product!

Reviewer2004240により Feb 15, 2009 に掲載

I have been using Country Life for years and think it's a great product. I have poor circulation, and it greatly helps keep the leg cramps down.

Candida overgrowth

Reviewer2095408により Sep 21, 2012 に掲載

It caused thirst and genital itching. The latter is probably a candida overgrowth symptom, and I believe alpha-ketoglutarate to be the main culprit.

good product

Reviewer1740541により Apr 19, 2010 に掲載

good for high bloodpressure and regular visit.

Dr. Nelson Echavarria

Reviewer3128963により Feb 15, 2009 に掲載

Good price, goodness and effective mineral transporter.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 73