JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good combo

Reviewer1487592により Jan 02, 2010 に掲載

I really like this product. Its a good pair for healthy muscles. I take before bed to help relax my muscles and help strengthen my ligaments.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great product, no stomach upset

Reviewer3031103により Jan 11, 2009 に掲載

Most magnesium gives me bad cramps. This has no side effects and is a well-formulated blend of several types of high-absorption magnesium.

Magnesium

Reviewer2843649により May 07, 2009 に掲載

This helps me to quiet myself and sleep better.

relaxing

MikeMemberにより Aug 17, 2009 に掲載

resting better with these

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

country life magnesium with silica

Reviewer2399456により Feb 09, 2009 に掲載

i love this product. great for headaches, bone density, muscle pain, heart.

Love this product

Reviewer2065499により Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

Very happy with this product. I take one each night to help relieve constipation and it works. Love the price on iherb.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best chaice I could find.

Reviewer2480040により Jun 29, 2008 に掲載

I compared a bunch of the Mag cap available but this was the most balanced and complex I could find.

magnesium caps

Reviewer2253831により Nov 11, 2009 に掲載

great for the heart.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

we ALL need more magnesium...

alloriginalにより May 22, 2013 に掲載

Magnesium is a critical, yet usually overlooked nutrient. Insufficient magnesium is implicated in various cardio issues; also bone health and other things. While calcium causes muscles to contract, magnesium helps them to relax. The two have to be present in the proper ratio, or bad hings will occur. I know when I'm deficient because leg cramps start (also finger, toe, etc). Agonizing muscle cramps are reason enough for me to take plenty of magnesium! I have seen others "cured" of chronic muscle cramps simply by taking a small amount of magnesium each day. It does wonders for migrains too. For decades the conventional wisdom was that calcium and magnesium should be taken in a 2 to 1 ratio. I believe, as more and more people do, that a more correct ratio would be 1 to 1. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great! Nice veggie caps

5569504375873810929により Apr 13, 2015 に掲載

Great! Nice quality veggie caps. Not very strong, though.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20