JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good combo

Reviewer1487592により Jan 02, 2010 に掲載

I really like this product. Its a good pair for healthy muscles. I take before bed to help relax my muscles and help strengthen my ligaments.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product, no stomach upset

Reviewer3031103により Jan 11, 2009 に掲載

Most magnesium gives me bad cramps. This has no side effects and is a well-formulated blend of several types of high-absorption magnesium.

Magnesium

Reviewer2843649により May 07, 2009 に掲載

This helps me to quiet myself and sleep better.

relaxing

MikeMemberにより Aug 17, 2009 に掲載

resting better with these

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

country life magnesium with silica

Reviewer2399456により Feb 09, 2009 に掲載

i love this product. great for headaches, bone density, muscle pain, heart.

Love this product

Reviewer2065499により Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

Very happy with this product. I take one each night to help relieve constipation and it works. Love the price on iherb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best chaice I could find.

Reviewer2480040により Jun 29, 2008 に掲載

I compared a bunch of the Mag cap available but this was the most balanced and complex I could find.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

we ALL need more magnesium...

alloriginalにより May 22, 2013 に掲載

Magnesium is a critical, yet usually overlooked nutrient. Insufficient magnesium is implicated in various cardio issues; also bone health and other things. While calcium causes muscles to contract, magnesium helps them to relax. The two have to be present in the proper ratio, or bad hings will occur. I know when I'm deficient because leg cramps start (also finger, toe, etc). Agonizing muscle cramps are reason enough for me to take plenty of magnesium! I have seen others "cured" of chronic muscle cramps simply by taking a small amount of magnesium each day. It does wonders for migrains too. For decades the conventional wisdom was that calcium and magnesium should be taken in a 2 to 1 ratio. I believe, as more and more people do, that a more correct ratio would be 1 to 1. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

magnesium caps