JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

J. Gist

Reviewer1390661により Nov 08, 2007 に掲載

Been using this product for about 6 yrs. It helps control my diabetes.

Country Life, BioChem, Glycemic Factors, 100 Tablets

Reviewer1275873により Apr 08, 2008 に掲載

I've found this high quality product assists me in keeping blood glucose levels within normal limits. Iherb provides this at a great price with fast service and delivery.

Glycemic Factors

Reviewer1370457により May 13, 2008 に掲載

Keeps blood sugar normal in healthy people. Great mix of proven vitamin/minerals/extracts. Similar ingredients to other products designed for the same purpose, but in my experience this is the most cost effective and beneficial product in this category.

Country Life/BioChem Glycemic Factors

Reviewer1574345により Jul 10, 2008 に掲載

This is a must have for anyone with hypoglycemia. It works wonders in helping your body deal with the extra insulin that your pancreas produces.

Great for High Blood Sugar

Reviewer1720829により Nov 03, 2007 に掲載

Anytime I eat something that turns into sugar, I take some of this and it works great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

just be aware of chromium

5693393858454693635により May 19, 2012 に掲載

As Ken Cook pointed out in his testimony, the federal National Toxicology Program states that hexavalent chromium in drinking water shows "clear evidence of carcinogenic activity" in laboratory animals, and increases the risk of gastrointestinal tumors.

diabetes

Reviewer3013276により Mar 23, 2007 に掲載

I am happy with product. Has brougth my blood sugar down to acceptable level without going on insulin.

Still not sure

Reviewer1512018により May 22, 2008 に掲載

I've been taking this supplements for about 2 weeks now. I don't feel a great difference in how I used to feel. but I can tell something is changing. I am a little more energtic. I know it can take a while, it took over 5 years to deteriorate my health, it is going to take more than two weeks to get better.

blood sugar balance

Reviewer2555447により Sep 23, 2008 に掲載

I find these tablets very good value, a combination of ingrediants which help prevent type2 diabetes. I feel they help my hunger pangs.

very good product

Reviewer2068571により Jun 26, 2008 に掲載

I believe it helps control my sugar and I am very pleased with the results. Gabe Romeo

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35