JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

very complete

alloriginalにより Nov 04, 2015 に掲載

This is a very complete formula at an economical price. I take one capsule with each meal and feel like I'm doing something good for myself.

country life essential multivitamins

Reviewer2060204により May 02, 2011 に掲載

good product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

a mistake, 2 x the same package.

Reviewer1152649により Dec 30, 2010 に掲載

I recived 2 packages with each the same 4 x essential life caps.the same day, by DHL. You took on my VISA 2 x 53.24 dollar. I only orderd you once, and very soon after my order of30/11/10 .the product was not in stock.

Great multi vitamin

Reviewer1414163により Mar 08, 2010 に掲載

Really nice!

Country Life Vitamins

Reviewer1034398により Feb 15, 2010 に掲載

These were recommended by my doctor and I have been taking them for about 3 yrs now. These are the best vitamins I have ever taken and quite frankly I am not big on vitamins, I always felt that if you ate right you don't need them. I was going thru menopause when he recommened them and I noticed I lost weight (especially in my mid-section, felt better, had more energy and slept better while taking these. I can definately tell the difference if I stop taking them for a week or two.

Good Product

Reviewer1893155により Apr 14, 2009 に掲載

I have been using these for a few weeks. They were recommended by my doctor. So far so good.

Good stuff ;)

Reviewer2015156により Apr 04, 2009 に掲載

My doctor sayd to me that it would be a smart idea If I would start taking Essential life caps. So started with it.. After a week of using them, I felt better, I could work with only 5 hours of sleep, I am feeling much better now!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

We don't really like these capsules

Reviewer2142053により Mar 23, 2009 に掲載

We don't like these capsules to swallow, also the stomac is nog happy with them; but they're good quality and well balanced (so I will reorder them).

Great Multivitamin

Reviewer1610339により Jan 17, 2009 に掲載

I like these even better than the multi-vitamin supposedly formulated just for diabetics.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています