JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for those with zero tolerance for dairy products!

Reviewer2693585により Jan 18, 2007 に掲載

I have Celiac disease and I am very sensitive to dairy products. I have tried countless lactase enzymes/dairy enzymes and these are by far the best--and they are gluten-free!! I can eat what ever I want and feel great!!! iHerb definitely has the lowest prices around!

Great Stuff!

Reviewer3274260により Mar 12, 2007 に掲載

I love this product! It works great! In fact I gave it to a friend of mine after he ate 3 peices of pizza and he told me the next day that he was amazed how well it worked.

one and only

Reviewer1778392により Jan 07, 2008 に掲載

I get really bad headaches when I eat too much dairy. My chiropractor recommended this brand and this is the only one that actually works for me. And iherb.com is the best place to purchase. If you have any doubts about it, get it, get it, get it!! I really cannot live without it!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

한줄기 빛 같은 제품...(It's like a ray of sunshine.)

Reviewer2206556により Apr 11, 2015 に掲載

최고임. 다만 밀크커피믹스 한 잔에 10알 정도 먹어야 함.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Appears to do what it's advertised to do.

4903115261863078954により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

Good price and effective.

Country Life, Dairy-Zyme Caps, 50 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2823328により Sep 29, 2008 に掲載

Fantastic product! I can finally tolerate dairy when I take one of these and one of Nature's Way Lactase capsules combined.

Dairy-Zyme

Reviewer1320540により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

Country Life's Dairy-Zyme if the only product of its type that I recommend to my patients. The vegetarian capsule makes it available to any one with a problem with lactose and I do not have to worry about any sensitivities with regard to bovine or pork gelatine. Unfortunately, it is not imported directly into the United Kingdom and thus iHerb's service is a lifesaver.

Amazing help with indigestion

Reviewer1190485により Dec 19, 2010 に掲載

I started taking this 19 months ago and was amazed at well my stomach felt after taking it. This seems to help digest my food so well, it helps prevent stomach aches after bad meals. I also take a few other digestive enzymes and started them all at once: Country Life Gluten Zyme, Now Bromelain, Country Life Papaya tablets. They all help so much for indigestion and I notice if I don't take them my head gets so foggy and I get so cranky and achey, feel heavy and less light.

works great!

Reviewer2623968により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

Before taking this, I couldn't use whey protien. With this, i am now able to use whey without the gas,bloating and other problems of dairy sensitivities. I herb is the best in service and price.

Prefer other brand

Reviewer1457582により May 19, 2012 に掲載

I bought this product to help digest dairy products, primarily ice cream, but it doesn't seem to work at all for me. Won't buy again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11