JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Magnesiun oxide

FlyingDutchmanにより 2 12, 2011 に掲載

I get cramps and gas from this product, perhaps because it contains magnesium oxide. The tablets have sharp edges which hurt my esophagus. I switched over to the chelated magnesium of Bluebonnet, which is far superior.

Great product

Reviewer1928732により 1 19, 2008 に掲載

For years I took elemental magnesium at my naturopath's direction. After reading about how chelatd magnesium works, I decided to try it. For me the chelated magnesium is more effective and I really appreciate how Country Life follows GMP.

Great Product

Reviewer3297256により 8 01, 2008 に掲載

My Doctor told me to take 1000mg chelated magnesium per day for inflammation. This is the only one my stomach can tolerate. (Still need to take with meals and usually can tolerate 250 3x per day). Great for joint inflammation when taken with higher doses of fish oil and vitamin C! Really helps with asthma and muscle spasms.

Country Life, Chelated Magnesium

Reviewer3038427により 9 10, 2009 に掲載

I take this everyday and I can see a difference if I don't. It helps me relax and stay calm.

Excellent product

Reviewer1061919により 11 27, 2010 に掲載

I've taken magnesium for a long time to help with bowel regularity, and it's been so helpful. However it did cause some diarrhea-like episodes; For the first time I decided to try chelated magnesium, and I have been so pleased. My bowels continue to be regular but without the "explosive" episodes!

Chelated Magnesium

Reviewer3134177により 5 01, 2009 に掲載

These tables have no taste and do not upset my stomache. I take two daily to help with my chronic migaines. I like this product because it is all natural and can be taken in addition to a multivitamin. Kate

Dodgy ingredient labeling

Reviewer1971755により 9 13, 2014 に掲載

The bottle says "chelated magnesium" on the front but in the list of ingredients it says: Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate, magnesium oxide) It doesn't say what percentage of the Magnesium is from magnesium amino acid chelate and what percent from magnesium oxide. It makes a big difference - magnesium oxide is poorly absorbed. It may only have a very small percentage of chelated Magnesium. Probably why it is cheaper than the other brands of chelated magnesium It is dodgy labelling. You don't know what you are getting.

Great value!

Reviewer1724952により 11 02, 2008 に掲載

These have helped me tremendously with muscle tension and headache.

Formulation changed

Reviewer1113503により 7 03, 2014 に掲載

The formulation has changed with this purchase. They now use more magnesium oxide than magnesium chelate. The oxide form is less desirable for absorption and tolerance. I believe the label to be misleading, therefore dropped my rating down from three to two stars. I won't be purchasing this brand again. I'd thought Country Life was more reputable than to pull such tricks on customers.

Too much Magnesium Oxide

5699765198313320730により 7 08, 2014 に掲載

There is more magnesium oxide than magnesium chelate. This is not good, as oxide is less absopted by the body. I also noticed this because I diarrhea since taking these pills. Too bad, as I was hoping to find a great new replacement for my old, too expencive, Magesnium pills for preventing my migraines.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 92