JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,568

¥2,926

のセーブ: ¥1,359 (46 % オフ)

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • カスタマーの評価

日本語 (0)
    並び替え

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

alloriginalにより May 22, 2013 に掲載

this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! II believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

tastes great

Reviewer2519196により Sep 23, 2012 に掲載

I am just starting to take protain cocktails, so I have bought a few on iherb. And this one has the greatest taste by far. I really like to drink it, while I make myself to take the other ones. Will definately buy again, maybe will try another flavour.

Fantastic!

Reviewer1949520により Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

Delicious and energizing. Tastes a bit strange with almond milk so I recommend Soy/regular. Love this product! Great source of protein for a vegetarian.

Like it!

abbyiherbにより Mar 18, 2011 に掲載

I like the fact that it's not too sweet and that even with just a shaker cup, there's still a smoothness to the texture of the drink.

BEYOND AMAZING!!!!

Reviewer1547891により Jul 30, 2010 に掲載

Gives you lots of energy... Taste is ok but works great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1582051により Jun 06, 2010 に掲載

It looks like it has the green powders it says.Algae powders taste here - but its good. Hope it has some decent amount of broccoli sprout powder and not just one mg or something. I've eaten the vanilla without greens too and the protein in these is best whey I've tried. Mixes quickly,does not foam and doesn't cause bubbles in stomach like some whey powders.

Great product!

Reviewer1324255により Jun 04, 2010 に掲載

I love the flavor. It's very filling. Will buy again!

Good Taste

Reviewer1816032により May 18, 2010 に掲載

Great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good except for the taste

Reviewer1668464により Feb 21, 2010 に掲載

Enjoyed this product except that the taste is pretty gross on it's own. Just make sure to add some sort of fruit, flavored yogurt or something else to overwhelm the ick factor on this. Otherwise, I'm loving the relatively low-cals per serving and getting protein and greens at once.

Great Product!