iHerbは初めての方?

Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Greens & Whey, Powder, Vanilla, 10.3 oz (298 g)

¥2,259
¥2,951
¥ 2259.08
Savings of: ¥692 (23% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 15, 2008

I believe in everyone getting their whey-- wonderful way to get quality protein in the diet, boost their immune system, and gain muscle mass while curbing fat. Even better if you can get greens with it, like with this product. And it tastes great. I am lactose intolerant and have a sensitive digestive system, and my whey shake in the morning is one of the only things that doesn't irritate my GI tract (a fruit smoothie, sometimes with whey powder, also gets high marks). For my morning shake: I combine one serving of greens&whey powder, one banana, and a cup of almond milk and about six cubes of ice. When I have them, I add fresh mint leaves. It is just a delicious, satisfying, healthy-feeling way to start the day.

BEST PROTEIN POWDER I'VE USED

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Oct 22, 2008

Country Life Greens & Whey is by far the best protein powder I've ever used. In addition to mixing very easily with absolutely no clumps it has added "Greens" for more nutrition that most protein mixes. And for a REALLY nutrient packed protein shake I add NUTREX Spirulina (one rounded teaspoon) and two tablesspoons of FEARNS Soy Lecithin. Shake it really good and let it sit in the refrigerator for a half-hour or so and then add unsweetened Soy Milk (approx. 4 oz). Shake it good and it's GREAT!! But you might want to use a straw because the spirulina has a very heavy blue-green color which comes out in the wash but stains everything it touches.

I was pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2259079 on Apr 06, 2008

I honestly didn't think this would make a difference for me but it does. I have more energy. I mix it with 1 cup soy milk and if I want something extra 1 add a cup of strawberries or blueberries. Makes a great and tasty shake!

great post workout shake

Posted by Reviewer2695189 on Jan 14, 2008

awesome after a heavy workout, stops shaking muscles and tastes great. don't take it too late in the day as it wakes you up.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1576637 on Oct 31, 2008

Very pleased with this purchase. It's difficult to find a powder low in sugar that dosen't make me gag! This is something that my husband and I can both drink.