JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

good mental punch

XusoIherbにより Jun 30, 2012 に掲載

One of the best preworkout you can take. Effective and simply. Good mental alert

Top PWO

diguincoutoreisにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

Controlled Labs White Flood V2 - Fruit Punch (Even without trying, i bought 100 servings of it, due to you guys making merchandising of it :P) Dosage: 1 scoop felt nothing, so, used 2 scoops Profile: 9/10 - Really like the profile. It's not 'White Flood Proprietary blend', bla bla. It shows how much you are taking for pumps, focus, etc. Only doesn't have creatine :s but you can add : ) Taste: 9,5/10 - Just loved it. From all fruit punchs, i think the only one that could not beat was C4 : ) Mix: 9/10 - It didn't dissolve everything. Need to put a little more water after drinking it. Energy: 9/10 - Clean energy, no jitters, no crash. Dunno for others, but i have high tolerance to stims(1 scoop of friction was the best for me). Could do my training motivated. Pump: 10/10 - Best PUMP i could get from any workout. Even my Bodyfat being a little high at the moment, i could see my muscles full, my veins popping out. Focus: 9/10 - Excelent. Almost nothing(including some girls that goes to gym 'almost without clothes' only to disperse you lulz) or my friends could take my attention out of the exercises. Everything around me could 'disappear' while i was doing the exercise. Endurance/Performance: 9/10 - High "FlooDurance Complex" dosage, liked a lot. Could train heavy, without any problems. Overall: 9/10 - For me, this was the best Focus/PUMP pre-workout that i've tried. When i don't need the heavy energy that friction gives me, White Flood does what it promises, with a great job. Suggested to some friends, they're liking a lot.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

Reviewer2606274により Oct 28, 2011 に掲載

Very Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great value energy booster!

Reviewer2465917により Oct 06, 2011 に掲載

great value energy booster!also works!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2007548により Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

More endurance

Reviewer3035187により Jul 29, 2011 に掲載

This product gives me more endurance than before. I used to get tired after 1 hour work out, but now I can work out 2 hours easily.

White Flood