JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Clear gloss

Denielaにより Apr 03, 2012 に掲載

Clear gloss smells good does not

okay

AnnaLLにより Apr 25, 2013 に掲載

This has a nice shine and gives me soft lips. On the down side, it does not taste very nice and isn't as sticky as I like; it needs to be re-applied quite often.

Nice

Reviewer2862168により Jan 19, 2011 に掲載

A nice gloss. I got it in clear. It adds shine with a slight sticky residue which probably helps it last. It does not dry out lips--not moisturizing like a balm but gives a pretty shine that stays on for a while (unless you drink/eat) Overall,a good make-up boost. I will try a color next time. No flavor or smell, just simple and safe shine.

Like it!

Reviewer2694981により Jul 03, 2011 に掲載

I like it so much! Glam shiny gloss. But on photo it looks pink a little, really it have no color. Nice sticky long lasting cover.

Love it!

Reviewer1755196により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

This lip gloss feels wonderful and makes your lips feel so smooth.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2228761により Oct 13, 2012 に掲載

Not as thick as I was hoping for and wears off pretty quickly but otherwise good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I like it because it's organic

Reviewer1172432により Oct 14, 2012 に掲載

It tastes a little strange but moisturizes quite well. I'm trying to ditch most of the cosmetics made by regular department brands and switch to stuff that is organic, so I'm quite happy to find this. Not sure why but the color of the lip gloss on iHerb is way off. The colour is in fact a very light yellow / beige, nowhere near the bright yellow in the picture.

sticky