Coconut Secret, ココナッツシークレット, 生ココナッツ・アミノ類、大豆フリーの調味料、8液量オンス(237 ml)

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Way better than Temari!

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Jun 23, 2013

Coconut Aminos are the perfect no-GMO gluten-free answer to soy sauce! It works excellent in marinades, cooking and even on salads. I will definitely re-order often and highly recommend this product.

Perfect GF Soy-free alt

Posted by Reviewer2508562 From Ohio on Jul 15, 2013

This item is the best thing since sliced bread. For those who are vegan, soy free, gluten free- AND, it has lower sodium than even Bragg's Liquid Aminos. I am a huge fan and have a crazy panic attack when I run out of this.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Soy sauce without the nasties

Posted by erinconnors From Australia on Jul 29, 2013

Traditional soy sauce made from soy beans wreaks havoc on the body- especially for women's hormones. This alternative is super yummy and good for you!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

I will never use soy sauce again!

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Sep 05, 2013

I was a bit skeptical when I read the reviews here.. I've never heard of coconut aminos as soy sauce before, coming from an Asian family, it's a bit weird too. WELL! I'm blown away by how similar this is to the usual soy sauce that we consume. Because Monsanto built its base here in our country I've never trusted local soy products (GMO anyone?) I'm absolutely thrilled and will continue using this as a permanent replacement for soy sauce! Thanks, iHerb for carrying the product.

Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by Reviewer3205488 From California on Apr 02, 2014

This was recommended by my nutritionist as an alternative to Bragg's liquid Aminos. It is a bit more subtle than Bragg's, and it adds just the right amount of zest to enhance the flavors (without overwhelming). I highly recommend it.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST