JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 31 - 35 の合計 43

« 前の | 5 6 7 8 9 | 次のページ »

Helps to increase energy and improve mood

ALorenにより Dec 17, 2015 に掲載

Recently, I noticed that I'm often very tired when I reach home after work, frequently lacking the energy/interest to listen to my kids' stories about how they spent their day, etc. NADH has not only helped to give me more energy but also improved my mood/joy for life (I tend to be rather apathetic..a symptom of low dopamine). I have become more outgoing and happy, and therefore made more friends. My libido has improved, too (which my husband is happy about!). I only take NADH 3-4 times a week, sometimes combined with L-tyrosine (another supplement to increase dopamine) and try to take breaks from both supplements during weekends.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

good

5750602266557077765により Jun 25, 2015 に掲載

A little expensive

NADH might help.

Reviewer1763589により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

I have M.E. and low energy, so take Enada along with other supplements because it is said to help. I can't be sure however which one works!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Short term energy boost but doesn't work for me long term

KurtosisSkewにより Nov 19, 2015 に掲載

I found this product gives a short term energy boost if you're feeling tired due to travel or work commitments but doesn't increase energy or mood long term. Indeed, it actually upsets my stomach after more than a week and, does not, in my experience improve symptoms of chronic fatigue. I've tried this a few times and I won't be buying it again.

unluky for international user

5525998292612207488により Nov 11, 2012 に掲載

It is unfortunately for me, still not get this product yet. hope international user not worry about delivery, actually it has already impact your business very largely and widely. may be you have you concern for international business. Sincerely Regards one of your international customer. .

商品 31 - 35 の合計 43