JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Amazing

Reviewer1879747により Aug 21, 2010 に掲載

I take quite a few supplements (after carefully researching them) and I have to say this Enada NADH is one of the most amazing supplements. I was intrigued by NADH after reading about it on the Internet and I ordered a book about it by Dr. Birkmayer from amazon. I initially was interested in it for my mom, who has some dementia. I decided to try it myself first. I didn't expect to feel any differently until after using it for a month, as described on the directions, but I felt more energetic shortly after taking it. For instance, my eyes had been feeling very tired by midafternoon, and this fatigue disappeared the next day. I thought it was coincidence perhaps, but I haven't felt the eye fatigue since. Then, after about three weeks, I've been able to run longer and faster at the gym than I've ever been able to. I used to do just about 5 miles at the gym on good days, and just this week, I was able to run 5 1/2 miles for the first time ever. And I don't feel more tired either. Unfortunately, my mom can't use it because it made her feel nauseous and dizzy. I think it amplified the medications she is using because my dad said it was exactly the way he felt when he took her medication by mistake one day. So for now, she can't take it, and I'd advise anyone who is taking Abilify, Aricept or any similar medications to be careful about taking NADH as well.

Works great for Chronic Fatigue

Reviewer2169893により Nov 29, 2008 に掲載

Have been taking ENADA, 5 mg/dose, 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch, for over 1 year. Works great for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, giving steady energy, both mental and physical.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great energizer, yet for this purpose there are cheaper products atm

Reviewer1733570により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

I bought this product for CFS and for the fact that studies show it's dopaminergic traits, and found it gave me overall energy about 1-2 hours after taking it. It's not the kind of energy that extinguishes the sensation of lack of sleep, neither does it feel like a stimulant with vasoconstriction and other side effects, but I sense good pure pshysical energy and stamina with it, and rather unchanneled mental energy, the latter which makes it less impressive in the cognitive department even though my mind feels awakened by NADH.

It works for me!

Reviewer1789336により Sep 09, 2008 に掲載

NADH sure helps with energy boost, and I've been using it for about 10 years now.

Wonderful product for parkinsons

Reviewer3048029により Mar 01, 2010 に掲載

My husband has parkinsons and has had so much more energy since taking this product. The price is awesome compared to what we would pay in New Zealand and it was delivered to us surprisingly quickly. Thank you so much :)

This helps me

Reviewer2030067により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

I hadn't really expected that this product would give me any noticeable energy increase, but I thought I'd give it a try in case. It does help me get through my work load with more ease and I don't feel so tired at the end of it all.

Review Enada NADH

Reviewer1560623により Sep 26, 2008 に掲載

I've just started taking this product and it's advised to use it for a month for max. benefit. Already though, my energy is boosted, & it enhances clear thinking from the PS I take.

Enada NADH

Reviewer1005717により Aug 19, 2009 に掲載

I have Fibromyalgia and this product gives me more energy.

Finally found the REAL NADH

Reviewer2922798により Nov 12, 2010 に掲載

All I could find locally was from a company trying to skirt the patent issues relating to Birkmayer Labs by putting out an inferior - as in not even conforming to the original patents - but at over twice the price I found on iHerb. I'm glad I came across the iHerb website and I will be ordering again before the 4 boxes I just purchased run out. Thanks iHerb!

No effect

danarmにより Apr 27, 2012 に掲載

Zero effect for me. I have taken it as prescribed.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 45