JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Unbelievably fantastic! The best supplement I have ever used

5596526243340656982により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

Post breast cancer treatment my health has been terrible and I had zero energy. A friend recommended this highly to me, and after she told me about 4 times to try it I finally decided to give it a try. I was sceptical because I have tried so many supplements. Within 2 hours of the first dose I felt more energy. Within a few days I was able to return to work, the brain fog had cleared and my mood had lifted. Enada NADH has been a life saver for me, and I have only been taking it for 2 weeks now. My friend has told me it takes a month for the full benefits to kick in. I have never before had such an incredible result from any supplement. I've ordered 4 more and am going to increase my dosage - can't wait! I feel like I have a new lease on life and am very grateful to iherb for stocking it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps to increase energy and improve mood

ALorenにより Dec 17, 2015 に掲載

Recently, I noticed that I'm often very tired when I reach home after work, frequently lacking the energy/interest to listen to my kids' stories about how they spent their day, etc. NADH has not only helped to give me more energy but also improved my mood/joy for life (I tend to be rather apathetic..a symptom of low dopamine). I have become more outgoing and happy, and therefore made more friends. My libido has improved, too (which my husband is happy about!). I only take NADH 3-4 times a week, sometimes combined with L-tyrosine (another supplement to increase dopamine) and try to take breaks from both supplements during weekends.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Short term energy boost but doesn't work for me long term

KurtosisSkewにより Nov 19, 2015 に掲載

I found this product gives a short term energy boost if you're feeling tired due to travel or work commitments but doesn't increase energy or mood long term. Indeed, it actually upsets my stomach after more than a week and, does not, in my experience improve symptoms of chronic fatigue. I've tried this a few times and I won't be buying it again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5750602266557077765により Jun 25, 2015 に掲載

A little expensive

it sure works!

Reviewer3119083により May 28, 2015 に掲載

does this work? it sure does in my case. i really don't get any jitters and my mind simply wakes up whenever i take only one pill. initially i thought it was no good but then i read a comment by someone who wrote that the only way the pill works is for him is to let it dissolve under his tongue; so i did the same and i felt an incredible difference. the trouble is i worry about the side effects. so i will be staying with neuro optimizer from jarrow and some nice good quality green tea and switch to nadh only on the days when i have an important exam or something. i don't feel comfortable taking something that increases certain hormones (dopamine, serotonin etc.) on a medium term.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great

5354926348633954183により Jan 09, 2015 に掲載

Helps my mothers a lot!

like it very much

5399494116839276801により Dec 05, 2014 に掲載

very quick delivery, very good service, super easy to buy. Plus, great deal on big buy! will use it again

Great thing,i will buy this one more

5572537571634594043により Sep 20, 2014 に掲載

Great thing,i will buy this one more

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer2944472により Jun 27, 2014 に掲載

very helpful, really good

great

5438416337194100686により Jan 02, 2014 に掲載

excellent, its very helpful to me

商品 1 - 10 の合計 44