JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bad smell

4756213167339460021により Jun 17, 2015 に掲載

I dident like the smell at all! Tried to wash the smell away with water and soap. But i dident get it off. Smell maked me a little sick. Bah... Wont use or buy again. Way to strong smell. But its a kinda big bottl doh.

Antibacterial soap

starbourneにより Aug 04, 2014 に掲載

I really like the soap but I have to say that it doesn't smell much like lavender. More of a medicinal smell. I have gotten used to the smell so would consider buying again. Thanks IHerb for your continued excellent service!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5139379413894361638により Jul 31, 2014 に掲載

good smell

great smell

5577379658780882167により May 18, 2014 に掲載

Love it!

Good pump

Reviewer1708065により Mar 28, 2014 に掲載

I purchased this soap in order to have a good refillable pump without triclosan residue. The price is decent. The scent of the soap is a bit strong, but not altogether unpleasant.

Okay

lavkarboにより Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

This product is okay. It foams well, and it lasts a long time. But the smell is too much for me.

Nice smell, good rinse

Reviewer2308303により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

I personally like this soap a lot. Though I wonder if the antibacterial effect is relevant at such a low percentage of thyme oil (which in high quantities indeed works against microbes), I still feel comfortable using this hand soap, as it doesn't contain any harmful ingredients.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Antibakteriell skummende såpe, på dispenser

etiskhandelにより Mar 20, 2013 に掲載

Denne handsaapen til 25 kr kan jeg anbefale paa det varmeste, dryg, billig, god lukt, uten triclosan, antibakteriell, lett for barn aa bruke uten sol på badet. Saapen kommer ut som skum, og er veldig dryg. Den er lett aa vaske av.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Strange soap

Reviewer2344984により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

It does not lather/foam well at all. You need a lot of it every time to visibly clean the hands. The smell is nice though, and it probably does work as an antibacterial.

!

Reviewer2882997により Aug 13, 2011 に掲載

Nice, but strong smell. I like it

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12