JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Antibakteriell skummende såpe, på dispenser

etiskhandelにより Mar 20, 2013 に掲載

Denne handsaapen til 25 kr kan jeg anbefale paa det varmeste, dryg, billig, god lukt, uten triclosan, antibakteriell, lett for barn aa bruke uten sol på badet. Saapen kommer ut som skum, og er veldig dryg. Den er lett aa vaske av.

Nice smell, good rinse

Reviewer2308303により Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

I personally like this soap a lot. Though I wonder if the antibacterial effect is relevant at such a low percentage of thyme oil (which in high quantities indeed works against microbes), I still feel comfortable using this hand soap, as it doesn't contain any harmful ingredients.

great smell

5577379658780882167により May 18, 2014 に掲載

Love it!

great product.

Reviewer2905728により Dec 10, 2010 に掲載

does it's job & feels great that is natural. very strong lavender smell afterwards, but i don't mind. just one squirt does the trick.

Excellent soap!

Reviewer1393792により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

Great product,safe anitbacterial the natural way! No triclosan! I even use it on my face, helped diminsih some lines and cleared up some whiteheads immediately! I'm sure this is due to the antibacterial action of thymol, and glocosides which act like an exfoliant.

!

Reviewer2882997により Aug 13, 2011 に掲載

Nice, but strong smell. I like it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5139379413894361638により Jul 31, 2014 に掲載

good smell

Good pump

Reviewer1708065により Mar 28, 2014 に掲載

I purchased this soap in order to have a good refillable pump without triclosan residue. The price is decent. The scent of the soap is a bit strong, but not altogether unpleasant.

Antibacterial soap

starbourneにより Aug 04, 2014 に掲載

I really like the soap but I have to say that it doesn't smell much like lavender. More of a medicinal smell. I have gotten used to the smell so would consider buying again. Thanks IHerb for your continued excellent service!

Okay

lavkarboにより Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

This product is okay. It foams well, and it lasts a long time. But the smell is too much for me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12