JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Eclectic Institute, Circulatory Support (Hawthorn Ginkgo), 400 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1531236により Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

Hawthorn makes my heart beat well

It's Great!

5709544391745007907により Apr 15, 2013 に掲載

It helps so much for numbness in my hands & feet!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps my tendency to develop blood clots.

Reviewer3243459により Jul 27, 2008 に掲載

I have had a number of attacks of blood clots in my leg, some very severe and painful, one requiring a stay in the hospital. I have been free of such attacks for the last 18 months since I started taking 3 of these caps per day. Adding an aspirin a day does not seem to hurt.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1836568により Aug 27, 2009 に掲載

still early days but legs seem lighter already.

Wonderful

Reviewer2936724により Dec 29, 2008 に掲載

I am very pleased with this product, it helps my circulation problems - and also Hawthorn being a heart tonic, helps me cope with pulpitations.

Got High Blood Pressure?

5226651223040606775により Sep 05, 2014 に掲載

I buy this for my husband. Since taking it, he has been able to decrease his hp medication (calcium blocker ending in il) by 75%. I bought it because calcium blockers are not a solution, but another problem. He feels so much better that he will continue to decrease it. We tried other Hawthorne formulas. None seemed to work. I suspect it is the way that Eclectic Institute processes its herbs. They are freeze dried. It is worth every penny.

Don't know yet

Reviewer2798027により Apr 28, 2009 に掲載

I haven't started taking yet, but I like all of the Eclectic's products. No fillers!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Product At A Great Price... Does Everything It Is Supposed To!

JacobSikaisにより Jan 16, 2010 に掲載

Great Product At A Great Price... Does Everything It Is Supposed To!

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8