JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Eclectic Institute, Circulatory Support (Hawthorn Ginkgo), 400 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1531236により 1 16, 2012 に掲載

Hawthorn makes my heart beat well

It's Great!

5709544391745007907により 4 15, 2013 に掲載

It helps so much for numbness in my hands & feet!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps my tendency to develop blood clots.

Reviewer3243459により 7 27, 2008 に掲載

I have had a number of attacks of blood clots in my leg, some very severe and painful, one requiring a stay in the hospital. I have been free of such attacks for the last 18 months since I started taking 3 of these caps per day. Adding an aspirin a day does not seem to hurt.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1836568により 8 27, 2009 に掲載

still early days but legs seem lighter already.

Wonderful

Reviewer2936724により 12 29, 2008 に掲載

I am very pleased with this product, it helps my circulation problems - and also Hawthorn being a heart tonic, helps me cope with pulpitations.

Got High Blood Pressure?

5226651223040606775により 9 05, 2014 に掲載

I buy this for my husband. Since taking it, he has been able to decrease his hp medication (calcium blocker ending in il) by 75%. I bought it because calcium blockers are not a solution, but another problem. He feels so much better that he will continue to decrease it. We tried other Hawthorne formulas. None seemed to work. I suspect it is the way that Eclectic Institute processes its herbs. They are freeze dried. It is worth every penny.

Don't know yet

Reviewer2798027により 4 28, 2009 に掲載

I haven't started taking yet, but I like all of the Eclectic's products. No fillers!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Product At A Great Price... Does Everything It Is Supposed To!

JacobSikaisにより 1 16, 2010 に掲載

Great Product At A Great Price... Does Everything It Is Supposed To!

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8