JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Christopher's Original Formula

Reviewer2652027により Dec 16, 2009 に掲載

I have used Christopher's Original Formula for 1 1/2 years and I am very happy with this products. Also your service is very good. Thank you very much.

Christopher's Liver & gall bladder formula

4915408194290932743により Mar 26, 2016 に掲載

This product works. It caused a clearing of my liver. It could probably be used as a liver flush, on its own. No need for anything else. A gentle, but very powerful liver flush. It might work differently for others. I can't say.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I'll never be without this!

Reviewer2631527により Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

Since I turned 50, I've had occasional gallbladder pain when I eat certain foods (mostly high fat foods)even in moderation. When I take Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder I can enjoy a normal meal without causing myself pain afterwards. Of course this product isn't a license to over indulge, it just helps one digest a normal meal rather than having to totally abstain from any type of good food! I researched every single ingredient in the formula and every single one provides support necessary for gallbladder. I suggest at least 4 per day to help keep gallbladder clear and moving. If you feel an attack coming on, take 2 capsules immediately, works much better than the common apple cider vinegar remedy for gallbladder pain. I take these capsules everywhere with me, especially on vacation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My alternative to surgery.

5267092119909108293により May 04, 2016 に掲載

My symptoms indicated that I was not getting bile where it was needed. Those symptoms were accompanied by a bad gut ache. A lot of research led me to this great product and a few days after taking the recommended dosage, I was back to "normal". Used this with the "Lower Bowel" formula.

seems to help some

Reviewer3222410により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

My daughter has a fatty liver and gallbladder that is not working as good as it should. Been on this product for a while. although she still has pain..it is not as frequent....so will keep using the product.

Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder Formula

Reviewer1178017により Jun 09, 2015 に掲載

This formula helps to lessen my discomfort of gallstones.

Good for digestion

Reviewer1264200により Nov 17, 2010 に掲載

Love Dr. Christopher's products.

Not good for me

Krisinsightにより Feb 20, 2009 に掲載

I think this actually irritated my gall bladder, so I have quit taking it.

Does not go with me

Reviewer1799130により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

I dont know why but this product does not go with me I guess Im allergic to it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I hope this will also work for me..

KarenFromHongKongにより Jul 07, 2016 に掲載

...but I cannot see any improvement...

商品 21 - 30 の合計 32