JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Thanks iHerb

32 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3274895により May 27, 2011 に掲載

Love iHerb mega fast shipping with UPS (4 days to Australia)! Great products. I was heading towards liver failure and needed a few brands (Bugleweed,liver trans, liver& Gall, Blood stream). My doctor couldn't find the cause of my serious escalating liver/gall problems. I decided to self treat using these liver products plus PH balance, Vit D, and tissue salts, blessed thistle, crystal frequency plus a liver cleansing/detox diet. I am 39 with a 3 and 4 year old and am too young to spend the rest of my life with poor quality on a cocktail of drugs like my mother has for her liver. I WAS SHOCKED when two weeks later my tests came back within normal levels again. I thought my treatment would take months!!! My Doctor was dumbfounded and wants a list of everything I did. Good to see her taking an interest. I'm fairly experienced with herbs and know how to judge what products,doses and amounts my body needs each day. You need to be careful and seek advice if not knowledgeable. However, I am a prime example you can do it without harmful side effects of prescription drugs. I'm not against all prescription drugs, they can save lives but the power of natural remedies should not be ignored in main stream medicine. I'm sure my problems are genetic as two maternal cousins also have had serious liver complications with no apparent cause (virus they speculate). I hope these products have fixed the dis ease but if not I am grateful they are helping me be symptom free and allow me the energy to research the cause and fix it :) Good luck to you too xo

Excellent digestive aid

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2203693により Jun 23, 2008 に掲載

This is my husband's favorite of its type. He uses it regularly to help digestion and weak liver/gall bladder. He has pain with no detectable disease or stones; it eliminates the pain.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Keeps Gallbladder Attacks Away!

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

rabbitにより Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

Seriously, I could not live without this stuff. I have gallstones and have had several gallbladder attacks. They are extremely painful. Every month or two, I notice a dull ache under my rib cage on my right side. When I notice that, I start taking one capsule before mealtimes. If I forget to take one before the meal, I take one after the meal anyway. Within a few days, I notice that the ache starts to subside. After that happens, I'm usually pretty confident that I won't have a gallbladder attack. I only take one capsule at a time because whenever I take two, I get a headache. The exception to that rule was when I took four capsules at one time during an attack and it seemed to help the stone pass faster. The pain of the attack would mask the pain of any potential headache anyway. I'm so glad that I discovered these before following the traditional "treatment" of having my gallbladder removed. Dr. Christopher's is the cheapest brand I've found, but they certainly don't skimp on quality.

Liver & Gallbladder problems

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1310919により Feb 05, 2008 に掲載

I was having gallbladder symptoms and these herbs were recommended. So far the symptoms have subsided and continue to do so. This is quite a relief. I would recommend these to others.

A miracle

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2041571により Oct 28, 2011 に掲載

I can not believe how well this product along with dietary changes, has helped my gallbladder condition. I was in an insane amount of pain that I went to the hospital three times. The drugs that they provided gave temporary relief if any. I will continue to take this product and tell everyone I know about it!!!!!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 18