JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good for gall bladder support

gallbladdertreatmentにより 11 12, 2012 に掲載

I took it for gallbladder support because i have pain on my right sight due to gallbladder polyps. It worked better than Liv _ Gal from natural factors but it was not enought to evanence the pain. The best product for gallbladder from my personal experience that i have tried everything till now is the Jarrow Formulas PF Liver Support

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Has helped with indigestion, digestive congestion/discomfort, irritability

emanuelaにより 1 09, 2016 に掲載

Really happy with this product, wish I had found it earlier and that it lasted longer. I take 2 with meals, 3x day as prescribed. It has helped remarkably reduce or eliminate indigestion, slow/sluggish digestion, irritability and constant digestive discomfort (I was already taking Betaine HCI and enzymes but was still feeling sluggish until I started taking this) Changed my rating to 4 starts, because iherb's price for this product is now higher than some of its competitors' :-(

Christopher formula

Reviewer1963392により 7 02, 2008 に掲載

As with all of Dr. Christophers' formulasit is very good.

Good for digestion

Reviewer1264200により 11 17, 2010 に掲載

Love Dr. Christopher's products.

Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder Formula

Reviewer1178017により 6 09, 2015 に掲載

This formula helps to lessen my discomfort of gallstones.

seems to help some

Reviewer3222410により 1 22, 2016 に掲載

My daughter has a fatty liver and gallbladder that is not working as good as it should. Been on this product for a while. although she still has pain..it is not as frequent....so will keep using the product.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6