JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good for gall bladder support

gallbladdertreatmentにより Nov 12, 2012 に掲載

I took it for gallbladder support because i have pain on my right sight due to gallbladder polyps. It worked better than Liv _ Gal from natural factors but it was not enought to evanence the pain. The best product for gallbladder from my personal experience that i have tried everything till now is the Jarrow Formulas PF Liver Support

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Has helped with indigestion, digestive congestion/discomfort, irritability

emanuelaにより Jan 09, 2016 に掲載

Really happy with this product, wish I had found it earlier and that it lasted longer. I take 2 with meals, 3x day as prescribed. It has helped remarkably reduce or eliminate indigestion, slow/sluggish digestion, irritability and constant digestive discomfort (I was already taking Betaine HCI and enzymes but was still feeling sluggish until I started taking this) Changed my rating to 4 starts, because iherb's price for this product is now higher than some of its competitors' :-(

Christopher formula

Reviewer1963392により Jul 02, 2008 に掲載

As with all of Dr. Christophers' formulasit is very good.

Good for digestion

Reviewer1264200により Nov 17, 2010 に掲載

Love Dr. Christopher's products.

Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder Formula

Reviewer1178017により Jun 09, 2015 に掲載

This formula helps to lessen my discomfort of gallstones.

seems to help some

Reviewer3222410により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

My daughter has a fatty liver and gallbladder that is not working as good as it should. Been on this product for a while. although she still has pain..it is not as frequent....so will keep using the product.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6