JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I'll never be without this!

Reviewer2631527により Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

Since I turned 50, I've had occasional gallbladder pain when I eat certain foods (mostly high fat foods)even in moderation. When I take Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder I can enjoy a normal meal without causing myself pain afterwards. Of course this product isn't a license to over indulge, it just helps one digest a normal meal rather than having to totally abstain from any type of good food! I researched every single ingredient in the formula and every single one provides support necessary for gallbladder. I suggest at least 4 per day to help keep gallbladder clear and moving. If you feel an attack coming on, take 2 capsules immediately, works much better than the common apple cider vinegar remedy for gallbladder pain. I take these capsules everywhere with me, especially on vacation.

Christopher's Liver & gall bladder formula

4915408194290932743により Mar 26, 2016 に掲載

This product works. It caused a clearing of my liver. It could probably be used as a liver flush, on its own. No need for anything else. A gentle, but very powerful liver flush. It might work differently for others. I can't say.

seems to help some

Reviewer3222410により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

My daughter has a fatty liver and gallbladder that is not working as good as it should. Been on this product for a while. although she still has pain..it is not as frequent....so will keep using the product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Has helped with indigestion, digestive congestion/discomfort, irritability

emanuelaにより Jan 09, 2016 に掲載

Really happy with this product, wish I had found it earlier and that it lasted longer. I take 2 with meals, 3x day as prescribed. It has helped remarkably reduce or eliminate indigestion, slow/sluggish digestion, irritability and constant digestive discomfort (I was already taking Betaine HCI and enzymes but was still feeling sluggish until I started taking this) Changed my rating to 4 starts, because iherb's price for this product is now higher than some of its competitors' :-(

Not working !

Unseenhawkにより Sep 24, 2015 に掲載

I'm sorry to say this product dosen't work well for me, I tried to work things out even I used a combination of 3 formulas 1*Planetary Herbals, Stone Free 2*Natural Factors, Liv-Gall Cleanse 3*Christopher's Original Formulas, Liver & Gallbladder Formula, none of these products helped with gallbladder pain attacks, I think I'll go back to using Rwachol, seems working well for me, جربت هذا المنتج للألم الناتج عن تقلصات الرارة بعد الأكل الدسم أو لأسباب أخرى للأسف مانفع لذللك سوف أعود لتناول منتج حلو اسمه رواكول بس مقطوع في الصيدليات له سنتين بس إن شاء الله أجيبه من برى.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder Formula

Reviewer1178017により Jun 09, 2015 に掲載

This formula helps to lessen my discomfort of gallstones.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good for gall bladder support

gallbladdertreatmentにより Nov 12, 2012 に掲載

I took it for gallbladder support because i have pain on my right sight due to gallbladder polyps. It worked better than Liv _ Gal from natural factors but it was not enought to evanence the pain. The best product for gallbladder from my personal experience that i have tried everything till now is the Jarrow Formulas PF Liver Support

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Keeps Gallbladder Attacks Away!

rabbitにより Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

Seriously, I could not live without this stuff. I have gallstones and have had several gallbladder attacks. They are extremely painful. Every month or two, I notice a dull ache under my rib cage on my right side. When I notice that, I start taking one capsule before mealtimes. If I forget to take one before the meal, I take one after the meal anyway. Within a few days, I notice that the ache starts to subside. After that happens, I'm usually pretty confident that I won't have a gallbladder attack. I only take one capsule at a time because whenever I take two, I get a headache. The exception to that rule was when I took four capsules at one time during an attack and it seemed to help the stone pass faster. The pain of the attack would mask the pain of any potential headache anyway. I'm so glad that I discovered these before following the traditional "treatment" of having my gallbladder removed. Dr. Christopher's is the cheapest brand I've found, but they certainly don't skimp on quality.

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A miracle

Reviewer2041571により Oct 28, 2011 に掲載

I can not believe how well this product along with dietary changes, has helped my gallbladder condition. I was in an insane amount of pain that I went to the hospital three times. The drugs that they provided gave temporary relief if any. I will continue to take this product and tell everyone I know about it!!!!!

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています