JA

並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4733885977040983541により Feb 10, 2014 に掲載

I don't know, it doesn't mention amount on the label from calcium. I'm just hope it covers the needs of my kids. Next time I try another product. It's important to give calcium with vitamin D3 and vitamin K2.

Great for kids

5324941126122579403により Aug 10, 2014 に掲載

This calcium formula has been helping my child growing very well. Must go with the Kid-e-Col formula

kid-e-calcium

5501448693688373878により Jan 22, 2015 に掲載

I use to buy from other website but it take a long time to received my goods, so i try out iHerb to my surprise 10 bottles received within seven days,well package,good product for kids growth in height,strongly recommended to kids in growing stage,definitely will buy from iHerb again.

3yr old takes it joyfully

5495128837870586350により Apr 25, 2015 に掲載

I use this to complement calcium intake for my son, as I took him out of cow's milk (almost 1.5 gallons a week :$) as pediatrist recommended due to some allergies related to specially cows milk not dairy. He says it tastes like honey :) and as soon as I show him he opens up and even asks for more. I give him once at day during night. And sometimes when he doesn't has lots of other calcium intake I give it the twice a day 5 drops.

Natural

5754258480535181476により Mar 11, 2015 に掲載

Very good product,tastes good, however my children are not keen and i had difficulty getting them to take it, ended up taking it myself.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5