JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great

CIPRIANにより Apr 10, 2016 に掲載

i really feel this is helping. the teeth seem to become smoother.

ms lisa

5179365846155134101により Apr 03, 2016 に掲載

my mother used this product and she had long nails

Toothache Be Gone

Reviewer1668796により Dec 20, 2015 に掲載

I reach for this product whenever I have a bout of toothache coming after excessive sugar intake without even realizing. I take two capsules twice a day at such times and my toothache is gone by the next day. Maintenance dose of once per day seems to suffice, but even without continuation there is something about this herbal combination that can swiftly go to the target area and do its work. Of course, it is imperative to stay off sugar while the nerves are repaired with calcium.

Very good!

5493322530967605037により Feb 24, 2014 に掲載

For my mom,it is very good!

Great supplement

Rosequartzにより Mar 15, 2013 に掲載

My nails become stronger after taking this supplement, it is very effective.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ok

Reviewer2082697により Nov 04, 2012 に掲載

Best way to get extra calcium is from herbs.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1357697により Oct 23, 2012 に掲載

Helps greatly in night time bone aching and leg cramps due to a lack of calcium. My mum only took 2 capsules a day for 5 days a week. We do not have to take 6 capsules as directed as 2 capsules already yield about 850mg of calcium. Do take 1 or 2 days break per week as it will help to absorb the calcium better. It's good that it's all natural however I am not sure of the long term effects of taking herbs.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

unique

lauraandrewsにより Apr 14, 2012 に掲載

Not sure what to say about this, have not used for a long time, but I love that it's an alternative to other calcium products which are not always well absorbed or utilized by the body. I graduated from the Family Herbalist program through the School of Natural Healing that teaches all about Dr. Christopher's formulas and I feel that these are products I can trust. When I was looking for things that could help my son heal from his many back surgeries I knew this would be a good choice. There's a lot of capsules to take and that's one thing he doesn't like.

Herbal Calcium

Reviewer2251071により Aug 20, 2011 に掲載

My food intake includes more beneficial greens and I take this supplement to up my calcium intake as I'm beginning to cut back on dairy milk-based products which are 'toxic' for blood type 'O'. Am thankful certain beef cuts are recommended for me though. Imho there’s nothing wrong with a delicious cut of rare fried sirloin steak with a bit of fat that’s come from grass-fed New Zealand beef now and again. I know I can have soy alternatives but prefer to stick with calcium supplements such as this one.

good choice

Reviewer2629190により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

A good, natural calcium formula. Herbs and that's all.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23