JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Results are Wonderful

Reviewer2803773により Dec 15, 2009 に掲載

I had rapid and irregular heart beat and I started on this product and was within a week of twice a day use I was 80% better, after stopping caffeine and use of product I no longer have any irregular or rapid heartbeat. I recommend this product !

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Reviewer1150875により Jan 27, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup for several years and have my sons taking it too. The books and articles I read claim this formula will cure congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillation. The recommended dosage is 1/2 t. three times a day. Three times a day I also take 1/8 to 1/4 t. of cayenne pepper in 2-1/2 oz. of distilled water, then quickly drink 4 oz. of cold orange juice. Read "Curing With Cayenne" for more information.

AS shown to right

Reviewer3135707により Jun 13, 2008 に掲載

EXCELLENT PRODUCT. MY BLOOD PRESSURE DROPPED FROM 180/98 TO 170/77 IN THREE DAYS AFTER TAKING JUST HALF TEASPOON PER DAY. NOTHING ELSE I HAVE EVER TAKEN REACTED THIS FAST - MIRACULUS.

Christopher's Original Formula Hawthorn Berry Syrup

Reviewer3165954により Nov 15, 2009 に掲載

I am sold on this product. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my blood pressure came down 10+ points in both the top and bottom numbers in just a couple of weeks. I would like to see it down a tad more and believe that with continued use, that will happen. The taste is fine but I do just add it to my juice both AM and PM. I love this easy, natural way to control my blood pressure.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup.

Reviewer2447185により Jan 04, 2011 に掲載

I recommended this to one of my clients, Vera Adams, who also ordered several bottles, and she tells me her blood pressure has dropped from a range of 160-170 to a normal range in the mid 90's. I also take the syrup on a regular basis and have stopped having occasional mild angina pains, and I no longer take a prescribed blood pressure medication.

Best Hawthorn formula!!

Reviewer3129672により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

This is amazing product.You could notice its effects even 1 hour after taking it.Also,thank you for fast shipping and amazing service for İherb.

Christopher's Original Formula, Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

greenspotsにより May 11, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking Christopher's Original Formula, Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup for about a year now. Before I tried it the first time, I was afraid it would taste horrible, like most COUGH syrups do. I was pleasantly surprised by how good this heart syrup actually tastes. I was having heart palpitations upon waking, and this helps prevent them. I originally paid $59.99 for the same product at a different site, so was really happy to find iHerb, with its great prices and free shipping for orders over $20.00! I highly recommend this heart syrup. Oh - when you get toward the end of the bottle, the syrup gets thicker, but that's normal/okay.

best for the heart

5288859085969035648により Aug 16, 2012 に掲載

One of the oldest heart remedies. This brand is THE BEST.

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Reviewer1316096により Jun 19, 2009 に掲載

I have used this product for some time and find that it is wonderful for my irregular heart beat problem. Also it helps if I start getting chest pains. I would like to see it offered in larger quantities. Thank you for carrying this product.

great

Reviewer1543606により Aug 21, 2009 に掲載

My dad didn't have to take his heart medication anymore!!! This stuff works!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34