JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Christopher's Original Formulas, ホーソン・ベリー 心臓のためのシロップ、16液量オンス(472 ml)

¥4,805

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1150875により Jan 27, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup for several years and have my sons taking it too. The books and articles I read claim this formula will cure congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillation. The recommended dosage is 1/2 t. three times a day. Three times a day I also take 1/8 to 1/4 t. of cayenne pepper in 2-1/2 oz. of distilled water, then quickly drink 4 oz. of cold orange juice. Read "Curing With Cayenne" for more information.

Results are Wonderful

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2803773により Dec 15, 2009 に掲載

I had rapid and irregular heart beat and I started on this product and was within a week of twice a day use I was 80% better, after stopping caffeine and use of product I no longer have any irregular or rapid heartbeat. I recommend this product !

Best Hawthorn formula!!

Reviewer3129672により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

This is amazing product.You could notice its effects even 1 hour after taking it.Also,thank you for fast shipping and amazing service for İherb.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup.

Reviewer2447185により Jan 04, 2011 に掲載

I recommended this to one of my clients, Vera Adams, who also ordered several bottles, and she tells me her blood pressure has dropped from a range of 160-170 to a normal range in the mid 90's. I also take the syrup on a regular basis and have stopped having occasional mild angina pains, and I no longer take a prescribed blood pressure medication.

AS shown to right

Reviewer3135707により Jun 13, 2008 に掲載

EXCELLENT PRODUCT. MY BLOOD PRESSURE DROPPED FROM 180/98 TO 170/77 IN THREE DAYS AFTER TAKING JUST HALF TEASPOON PER DAY. NOTHING ELSE I HAVE EVER TAKEN REACTED THIS FAST - MIRACULUS.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 34