JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

The superhero

Reviewer1788029により Mar 01, 2015 に掲載

We have been buying this for some years now and incorporating it into our health regime. After 5yrs, my husband had not gone down with a flu, but we were slack with re-ordering our next bottles and he went about 3 weeks without his dose. He went down with the flu for the first time in 5yrs. Since making sure we always re-order in time he has sailed on past countless workmates who are in the grips of flu season and hasn't had more infections. Hawthorne is marvelous for overall health and well-being :) We love it!

For heart condition

5205758833389112609により Apr 19, 2014 に掲載

My mother has a weak heart and now has a pacemaker... The doctor subscribed pharmaceuticals that my mum would need to take (possibly for the rest of her life)... PLEASED TO SAY that the doctor has now said she no longer needs his previous recommended meds. He is very very very happy with her pulse and blood pressure. Her blood pressure in now around 140 over 70 and she is 70 years old... This is only 1 part of her regime but it is an important part.

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

4821713626872871090により Apr 12, 2014 に掲載

I take this product as i have high cholesterol, and after researching this product i can see it has a lot of positives.

Natural Lowering

Reviewer1736908により Mar 02, 2014 に掲載

This wonderful product created by the herbalist, Dr. Christopher, keeps my blood pressure normal. It just uses the time tested herb Hawthorne which nourishes the heart optimally. I highly recommend it.

best for the heart

5288859085969035648により Aug 16, 2012 に掲載

One of the oldest heart remedies. This brand is THE BEST.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Christopher's Original Formula, Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

greenspotsにより May 11, 2012 に掲載

I've been taking Christopher's Original Formula, Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup for about a year now. Before I tried it the first time, I was afraid it would taste horrible, like most COUGH syrups do. I was pleasantly surprised by how good this heart syrup actually tastes. I was having heart palpitations upon waking, and this helps prevent them. I originally paid $59.99 for the same product at a different site, so was really happy to find iHerb, with its great prices and free shipping for orders over $20.00! I highly recommend this heart syrup. Oh - when you get toward the end of the bottle, the syrup gets thicker, but that's normal/okay.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Take it daily.

Reviewer1945467により Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

Great taste. Nutrients for the heart. Don't want a heart attack, so take this regularly. A bit of raw cayenne once in a while, too.

Good stuff

Reviewer1887228により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

Well, not sure if it's the placebo effect or what, but I was having some intense heart flutters about 3 weeks ago, decided to go to ER to rule out having a heart attack; ended up being what is called PVCs, was told it was totally normal (but it sure as heck don't feel normal). Had them for 3 days straight. On third day this arrived; I took 3 doses spaced a few hours apart; by next day my heart was pretty much back to normal with an occasional flutter. I continue to take it and feel good. :)

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Reviewer2718685により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

I love this syrup and use it everyday.

Heart support