JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Miracle For My Chronic Neck Pain

Reviewer1800708により Nov 19, 2010 に掲載

I personally take 5 caps per day, and it does absolute wonders for my chronic neck pain. If I miss a day, boy can I tell! Highly recommend this product. I also take "Joint Formula" but cant tell a noticable difference with this one.

Very good

Reviewer3086875により Jun 15, 2011 に掲載

sped up the healing of a broken leg (just below the hip) for a 90 years old lady (walking within 3 months, no complications), taking into account usual complications in such cases this is an exceptional result. The healing included heavily and extensively bruised tissue.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes where it hurts heal

Reviewer1210912により Aug 19, 2008 に掲載

Since I have repeat low back pain, I am looking for a better healing of the injury site. It's been three weeks on Dr. Christopher's capsules and ontiment. I am off the anti-inflammatories.

Very good detoxifier

Reviewer2784624により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

I took these together with the Blood Stream formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Product is probably very effective

Reviewer1768681により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

For a short while I was taking this product along with Pau D' Arco tea for eczema, but I believe that was a mistake. I noticed that each time I took the two together, I would get an immensely sore and stiff right elbow. When I would leave off the Complete Tissue & Bone, and drink the tea alone, I would not experience the problem with my elbow. If nothing else, it just says to me that this product is effective but perhaps was not the correct product for addressing my health issue. (Dr. Christopher, on a video, explained how effective Complete Tissue & Bone was in curing skin eruptions/eczema, and by me combining it with the Pau D' Arco tea, may have been too much of an aggressive approach to my situation).

It Works!

Reviewer2733941により May 01, 2009 に掲載

I use this product in conjunction with the Christopher's Joint Formula. It's like the missing link bringing everything I'm doing together. A friend used it when he had shoulder surgery and the doctors couldn't believe how quickly he healed.

Christopher's Tissue& Bone

Reviewer2719099により Aug 21, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking Turmeric for my back pain,i recently read a review on tissue & bone on pain and inflamation. I will stop taking the Turmeric and continue with Christpher's Tissue and Bone it really helps my leg pain.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent product and excellent service

Reviewer1296493により Mar 05, 2011 に掲載

I notice my hair is getting thicker again ,and my skin ,teeth ,gums and nils are all in gret shape brilliant product.

subtle effect

Reviewer3218974により May 20, 2010 に掲載

herbs usually have a much more subtle effect compared to the sledge hammer drug stuff....

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Christopher's Original Formula, Complete Tissue & Bone Formula, 400 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1982845により Aug 16, 2008 に掲載

excellent product, comes in veggie caps. it has reduced the inflamation in my lower back

商品 1 - 10 の合計 64