JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Christopher's Original Formulas, 完璧な組織と骨, 各440 mg, 100粒(ベジタリアンカプセル)

¥1,660

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Miracle For My Chronic Neck Pain

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1800708により Nov 19, 2010 に掲載

I personally take 5 caps per day, and it does absolute wonders for my chronic neck pain. If I miss a day, boy can I tell! Highly recommend this product. I also take "Joint Formula" but cant tell a noticable difference with this one.

Very good

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3086875により Jun 15, 2011 に掲載

sped up the healing of a broken leg (just below the hip) for a 90 years old lady (walking within 3 months, no complications), taking into account usual complications in such cases this is an exceptional result. The healing included heavily and extensively bruised tissue.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Makes where it hurts heal

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1210912により Aug 19, 2008 に掲載

Since I have repeat low back pain, I am looking for a better healing of the injury site. It's been three weeks on Dr. Christopher's capsules and ontiment. I am off the anti-inflammatories.

Very good detoxifier

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2784624により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

I took these together with the Blood Stream formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Product is probably very effective

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1768681により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

For a short while I was taking this product along with Pau D' Arco tea for eczema, but I believe that was a mistake. I noticed that each time I took the two together, I would get an immensely sore and stiff right elbow. When I would leave off the Complete Tissue & Bone, and drink the tea alone, I would not experience the problem with my elbow. If nothing else, it just says to me that this product is effective but perhaps was not the correct product for addressing my health issue. (Dr. Christopher, on a video, explained how effective Complete Tissue & Bone was in curing skin eruptions/eczema, and by me combining it with the Pau D' Arco tea, may have been too much of an aggressive approach to my situation).

商品 1 - 5 の合計 61