iHerbは初めての方?

Choice Organic Teas, Whole Leaf Organics, Lychee White, 15 Tea Bags, 1.05 oz (30 g)

¥735
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Choice Organic Teas-Lychee White

Posted by Reviewer2302834 on Sep 03, 2012

I love the flavor of Lychee,admittedly they are a little strange in your mouth, so I just had to try this tea. The first sip is a little different, but trust the box when it advises to let it cool a few minutes. It is really an enjoyable flavor which grows and grows on you. I am really glad I order them.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Good!

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 15, 2013

I always preferred white teas becos they have a more delicate flavor and they r healthier. This tea is much lighter than the whole loose leaves of silver needles white tea. Maybe it's becos they are some other types of white tea leaves. Personally, I would have preferred a slightly more robust taste, but the subtle lychee aroma makes it 'pretty'. I definitely like that it is fair trade, that the boxes r made from 100% recycled paper and that the bags r totally biodegrade.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?