Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Calendula Flower, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 0.77 oz (22 g)

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Not "calendula flower": flower & herbs

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Jul 07, 2013

The box does bear the "organic" logo, to the side and the teas come inside a plastic ziploc type bag. The sachets do not have any staples nor string, they are to be fished out with a spoon. I did not like the smell of the tea sachet. I noticed it's not that golden-yellow but instead has a lot of brown stuff (herbs? roots?) in it, it's about 50/50. I did not care for the taste of this tea: it's too perfumey for my taste and very sweet (I never add anything to my teas, just spring water). I couldn't finish drinking it. Also, the tea color was not yellow it was colorless which makes me question how much potency this has. I poured the rest into an empty rose water spritz bottle and used it as mist: it makes the skin extremely soft. I then cut open the sachet: there's indeed more greenish-brown stuff in it than yellow! An image engine search for "calendula tea" shows all golden yellow petals, no brown stuff. Disappointed. The search further says that calendula tea benefits include increase in collagen production due to flavonoid content, and colds & flu prevention. It's also supposed to be a strong anti-fungal and bactericide. I will not purchase this tea again because one sachet yielded more than a 4oz spray bottle and that bottle is going to last me several months. When I run out of this, I would purchase a different brand of organic calendula tea, this time inquiring first to make sure I'm getting all yellow petals and no brown stuff. If you don't mind a strong perfumey taste and are willing to test it out for the collagen benefits, it might just be the right tea for you.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Excellent tea

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 09, 2014

It got rid of my menstrual cramps and has a nice flavour

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?