JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cat-Man Doo Life Essentials Freeze Dried Salmon Treats

KiMaLiにより Apr 26, 2013 に掲載

This is a nutritional and natural treat for cats. No additives or preservatives. Low in fat and calories. It can br crumbled over food or just given as a daily treat. 100% freeze dried wild Alaskan salmon. Freeze dried to perfection to optimize flavor. Cats love it! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours.

cats won't touch 'em

4883388839584268090により Jul 01, 2013 に掲載

Smells really, REALLY strongly of fish and cats won't go near it. Honestly this stuff plain stinks- does not smell like fresh salmon AT ALL, which should not really have a smell- this stuff is nasty- complete waste.

super nice

4738987449999738345により Jun 07, 2015 に掲載

My 7month old poodle likes this very much. I have used it for his pee tray training and has successfully taught him using the pee tray without fail. I have picked one and tried it myself, it taste good and it is not too salty.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My Cat Refused to Eat it.

Reviewer2093039により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

I offered these treats to my cats following all the suggestions on the package -- crumbled, moistened, straight from the bag, but she consistently refused to have anything to do with it. Eventually, I gave the bag to someone else but do not know if the other cat liked it.

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

5702272233806964460により Sep 19, 2013 に掲載

I HAVE 8 CATS AND THEY ALL LOVE THESE TREATS. AS SOON AS THEY SEE THE BAG THEY COME RUNNING, WHAT A GREAT TREAT FOR THEM. BUT THEY WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A MEAL OF THEM. WHAT A GREAT PRODUCT.

my cat loves this

5427050775189296044により Jan 06, 2014 に掲載

I give this product 5 point stars :) Highly recommend

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Sadly my kittys don't like it but my dogs do

Reviewer2235337により Mar 07, 2014 に掲載

I got this for my kittys since they love their chicken yellow bag.. but they didnt like it even when I reconstituted it with HOT water.. but dogs love it.. just like they are out of the bag.. the chicken one kittys like

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4620966630122814756により Apr 01, 2014 に掲載

My cats very much like cat-man-doo salmon treats

강아지 고양이 키우시는 분들은 꼭 사세요~

Reviewer3143547により Aug 12, 2013 に掲載

진짜 저희개는 입 짧은데 이거 환장해요! 100% 연어 건조한거라 안심되고요. 연어오일이 몸에 좋다는데..아마 연어오일은 빠졌겠죠?ㅠㅠ 그래도 개님이 너무 맛있게 먹어주니까 좋아요~ 쟁여두고 늘 먹이고 있어요~

Food Flavoring

Reviewer1353889により Jul 29, 2015 に掲載

I have one fussy old cat, every time she goes off her food I run some of these treats through a clean coffee grinder until its powder then sprinkle some over her food. Works like a charm ever time =D

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30