JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cat-Man Doo Life Essentials Freeze Dried Salmon Treats

KiMaLiにより Apr 26, 2013 に掲載

This is a nutritional and natural treat for cats. No additives or preservatives. Low in fat and calories. It can br crumbled over food or just given as a daily treat. 100% freeze dried wild Alaskan salmon. Freeze dried to perfection to optimize flavor. Cats love it! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out products within 24 hours.

cats won't touch 'em

4883388839584268090により Jul 01, 2013 に掲載

Smells really, REALLY strongly of fish and cats won't go near it. Honestly this stuff plain stinks- does not smell like fresh salmon AT ALL, which should not really have a smell- this stuff is nasty- complete waste.

super nice

4738987449999738345により Jun 07, 2015 に掲載

My 7month old poodle likes this very much. I have used it for his pee tray training and has successfully taught him using the pee tray without fail. I have picked one and tried it myself, it taste good and it is not too salty.

Pretty good

foobar22により Jul 02, 2014 に掲載

cat likes them

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My Cat Refused to Eat it.

Reviewer2093039により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

I offered these treats to my cats following all the suggestions on the package -- crumbled, moistened, straight from the bag, but she consistently refused to have anything to do with it. Eventually, I gave the bag to someone else but do not know if the other cat liked it.

Cats love it so much

5213397543185019585により May 03, 2016 に掲載

It smells good and i wanna eat it. I will buy it again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Sadly my kittys don't like it but my dogs do

Reviewer2235337により Mar 07, 2014 に掲載

I got this for my kittys since they love their chicken yellow bag.. but they didnt like it even when I reconstituted it with HOT water.. but dogs love it.. just like they are out of the bag.. the chicken one kittys like

Freeze Dried Wild Alskan Salmon

5152996468375074267により Aug 04, 2014 に掲載

My dogs had been taking this for few years. They love this

Cats love it

SoleVegにより Dec 09, 2015 に掲載

My two cats like to munch on these as treats. The bag is really big and you get a lot of product. Probably better for someone with multiple cats.

my cat loves this