JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The best o`s in the world!

Reviewer1470517により Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

NO sugar added, just o`s. Love the taste, love the crunch. If we want it sweeter, we add some apple sauce or chopped fruit, sometimes coconut sugar.

two thumbs up

5383131410427222239により Aug 18, 2014 に掲載

The kids and I love these Os. My daughter is allergic to corn and this is the only organic O cereal I can find that doesn't have corn in it, so we are very thankful for it!

Great for Toddlers

5471593555204295832により Sep 18, 2013 に掲載

Little sugar, great crunch, my 14 month old loves this cereal.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

"No Sugar" in the Purely O's product is critical for us. Product is used by Type 1 diabetics to fight low blood sugar

5071841426748577310により Jul 07, 2016 に掲載

VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to find Purely O's in the large metropolitan area. Also, VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to obtain help from the Cascadian Farms' customer service reps as to where this specific product can be purchased. Reps simply provide names of several stores in area that stock Cascadian Farm products but are not able to advise where this specific product can be purchased. In this age of sophisticated technical information utilized by all major companies, it is hard to understand why information about a specific product cannot be provided by the company. Hard to resort to purchasing this product on line at a high price. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

no one is keen on this

bbchrisにより Jan 01, 2016 に掲載

It's not very popular in my household, no one is eating it. kids said "it's ok" and stopped eating it after a few days. WIsh I had only bought one box to try!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5