JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best kids Cereal - My kids favorite - I love organic and food dyes (no synthetic colors/flavors)

HealthyEatingにより Jan 20, 2016 に掲載

My children LOVE this cereal. I slice a bit of banana or add some berries for a quick breakfast. They would eat it everyday if I would let them. A big WINNER! If this review was helpful, please click the yes button. Thanks!

Tasty

MentaPiperitaにより Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

Very tasty and fruity. I loved them, but they might be a bit too sweet for some people.

Fruitful O's

4950137916699237694により Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

These are one of our family favorites from iHerb cereals! I l like that the colors are made from natural food sources instead of dyes.

yum!

4905512002673838258により Nov 17, 2015 に掲載

As an adult, this cereal is great - very tasty and reminds me of Froot Loops I had growing up as a kid- but much healthier. The flavour is great and they do not get soggy, which is perfect.

One of Our Breakfast Favourites For The Kids

shoppingmamaにより Feb 15, 2016 に掲載

One of our breakfast staples for the kids! A life saver on days when I have no time to make a proper breakfast. They like it with milk or as a crunchy snack on its own. I like it that it is made from whole grains and natural flavouring and don't find it overly sweet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

It's ok.

Reviewer3014897により Jun 08, 2014 に掲載

This cereal doesn't have much flavor. It gets soggy quickly.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6