JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Consumer Lab.com review

Reviewer1493174により Mar 04, 2009 に掲載

I chose this product because it get a very high rating on the subscription based Consumer Labs.com review site.

Really helped me increase Vitamin D3 levels

Reviewer2491592により Dec 16, 2008 に掲載

I have to take a proton pump inhibitor (Prevacid) for frequent acid reflux. That class of drugs makes it more difficult to assimilate certain vitamins and minerals because they lower stomach acid. I was previously taking a Vitamin D3 from another company (not sold by Iherb). My vitamin D3 level was 32 which is low. Now I take 2 of these soft gels a day from Carlson and my Vitamin D level is 49 which is pretty good. Other people might do fine with just one soft gel a day. All prescription Vitamin D is Vitamin D2 which is the synthetic form and should be avoided. It does not work nearly as well as natural Vitamin D3 and can actually block the real Vitamin D3 from working properly.

Great Price!

Reviewer2208123により Oct 12, 2009 に掲載

I've seen great improvement in hair, nail and skin health since I began taking this supplement. The little vertical ridges that I have in my fingernails are going away. A very good value as well.

Best source of Vitamin 3

Reviewer2712994により Sep 08, 2009 に掲載

I had my first Vitamin D test a month ago and it was very low. After research I found out how important it is in every area of our body. Dr Mercola said the form to use is D3 and stresses that we must be tested before taking increased amounts -- lots of info at his web site. What I've also read is that we must take plenty of calcium with it. I'm taking 10,000 units D3 a day for a month then decreasing to 4,000 a day to build myself up. Then I will be tested again. I have had very notable increase in energy after taking it and just an increased level of well-being and health. My level was VERY low in the test, but it's not something to take increased amounts of if you don't need it. I feel very confident in the product because it had been recommended by Dr. Mercola before he started selling his own brand.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

They changed the cap size!!!

Reviewer3158324により Aug 19, 2009 に掲載

When the last shipment arrived I was shocked to see a large bottle. The size of the capsule is now much larger. More space needed to store it, and more shipping weight. The larger print / larger size will be easier for some folks to use, especially our elders and those who are very debilitated (who represent a large portion of those with deficiencies). Carlson's is a great product, and it would be nice to see the 2,000 IU size Vit. D3 remain available in the smaller softgel. I just discovered that they offer a 5,000 IU size! Horray! My doctor has had me on 10,000 IU for a year, and I am finally reaching the optimal range.

Brings light to my day

Reviewer2177531により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

Here in Finland the winters are long and dark. After starting to eat these I don't feel gloomy at all - these give me lots of energy! Got to order some more.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Carlson Labs, Vitamin D3. Great!

Reviewer3018269により Mar 06, 2010 に掲載

Easy to swallow soft gels cause no stomach upset for me. Great price and a quality product. I'm supposed to take these twice a day from here on out so I'm very happy to find them at such a nice price and the name I wanted.

Brand Recommended by Internist

Reviewer2573720により Jan 26, 2010 に掲載

Reasonably priced and was informed by doctor that Carlson Labs is a good choice for guaranteed potency.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product! Great service!

Reviewer1237391により Mar 22, 2010 に掲載

At the recommendation of my doctor, I've used Carlson Vitamin D for several years and have been very satisfied with the results. I can't say enough about the outstanding service provided by iHerb. My order was on its way to me within hours of submitting it and arrived safe and sound within a couple of days. Going forward, I plan to buy all of my supplements from iHerb.

Essential D-3

Reviewer2492963により Mar 26, 2010 に掲載

My doctor said she'd "stand on a soapbox touting the benefits of D-3. I'm currently taking 4000 IU daily. I trust the Carlson brand.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 194