JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Helped my husbands acne

Reviewer2255839により Jan 06, 2014 に掲載

my husband took this in high dose for his skin and said he had significant improvement and when he tried the now brand he said it didn't seem to work as well. I also take one of these a day for my general health. I like that it is natural vit A not synthetic. I take it with vitamin D3 and K2.

Best Vit. A

Reviewer2095265により Feb 12, 2007 に掲載

I've used Carlson's Vit. A for years. It's one of the few that has the 25,000 IU capsule and is also from fish oil, which has less chance of toxicity. Great product.

Vitamin A

Reviewer2140768により Mar 25, 2008 に掲載

High dose natural vitamin A (cis-isomer form). Seems to enhance immune function and night vision.

Great!

Reviewer2288527により Apr 18, 2008 に掲載

Very happy with this product! It is nice to take only 2 pills a day as opposed to 5. I feel like this product is top-notch

Hard to find this

Reviewer1164253により Aug 07, 2008 に掲載

I appreciate i-herb carrying this product. It is hard to find vitamin A in this strength.

great product

Reviewer1722464により Nov 30, 2008 に掲載

The dose is too high but since vitamin A stores well in the liver, so I take this every 2-3 days. It is a wonderful product.

best vit A!

4900995127144737755により Jun 08, 2014 に掲載

It's better absorbed than NOW

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Small and easy to swallow

Sprinklesにより Oct 04, 2009 に掲載

This made a noticeable difference in making my monthly cycle be less heavy! Excellent quality. These are extremely easy to take -- small and easy to swallow! And they smell very pleasant also. I love soft gels.

good A

Reviewer2689448により Apr 05, 2010 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

glad to have it

Reviewer1682718により Jan 21, 2011 に掲載

nice to have a product like this w/o soy

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23