JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 15,000 IU, 240 Soft Gels

Reviewer1606503により Jul 01, 2010 に掲載

I really like Carlson Labs 25,000 IU retinyl palmitate Vitamin-A soft gels. I don’t know if I missed them here on Iherb’s website so I went with the 15,000 IU SG’s. If your a first timer trying vitamin-A I recommend retinyl palmitate instead of beta carotene. I take it for skin health and it works for me

Vitamin A Palmitate

Reviewer2139823により Jun 22, 2009 に掲載

I am trying Vitamin A palmitate for the first time. I'm not sure how it is going to work for me. I am legally blind with no sight left in my right eye. I am trying to slow my disease down (RP) in my left eye. My doctor recommended vitamin A palmitate. Hopefully this will work. The only negative I have about this is the fact that for the first week I have extreme nausea and diarrhea. The second week I just had the nausea. I stuck with it because I was hoping that my body would get use to it. By the third week, the nausea was off and on. I'm now on my 4th week. So far so good.

Reviewer2737235により Feb 01, 2009 に掲載

Carlson Labs is one of the only vitamin companies that offer Vitamin A PALMITATE, which is the only proven supplement to slow down the degeneration of vision from retinitis pigmentosa.

Great product

Reviewer3025850により Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

I love this vitamin A by Carlson. It is the only one which I find effective. I was severely deficient in vitamin A and after taking this for three months my blood vitamin A levels are back up to high normal. This is the only product which has helped me.

Vitamin A Palmitate for Retinitis Pigmentosa patients

Reviewer3090521により Nov 17, 2010 に掲載

From Dhaka, Bangladesh: The product arrived at very good condition. DHL delivery ensured that this supplement was delivered on time (delivered within 3 days of purchase). I purchased this for my mom's eye disease (Retinitis Pigmentosa). I'm looking forward for future shopping from this website and I would like to recommend anyone to order this Vitamin A Palmitate.

very good

Reviewer1682718により Nov 28, 2010 に掲載

effective

Carlson Vit A 15,000 IU

Reviewer1741430により Jun 07, 2011 に掲載

Very effective for the 10 days used.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product, the real thing, fresh and new at great price.

Reviewer2839846により Dec 16, 2011 に掲載

This is the first time ordered from iHerb, a recent discovery online and I will order again. They offer great products at low prices, highly recommend.

Vitamin A

Reviewer3280043により Oct 10, 2009 に掲載

The product was perfect. Best of all it is newly dated. Very good service. I will buy again.

Vitamin order

Reviewer2518040により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

This order was handled in excellent time fashion. Will not hesitate to order again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16