JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This is ok!

MarieMRにより Jan 10, 2016 に掲載

My daughter takes this fish oil. I have taken this fish oil but I do not like taking so many capsules. No upset stomach no foul smell.iHerb has wonderful customer service and DHL is fast with delivery Thanks!

Good fish oil

4629746122803695099により Jan 08, 2014 に掲載

It is a good fish oil.. I didnt notice much difference on my joints etc.but it probably helped somehow. No smelly smell or taste and easy to swallow

Best Fish Oil

lovelyBunnyにより Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

Very good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5240063928770267869により Jun 02, 2013 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

EXCELLENT!

Read-Me-Now-Be-Happyにより May 29, 2013 に掲載

If you are concerned about the quality of your fish oil, this is a good choice. A Norwegian product, the fish are caught from clean waters. Wild fish, not farmed fish. They're flavored tabs so you can actually chew them and they really do taste good. This is important for people who don't like the taste/smell of fish. Problem solved! The EPA/DHA count is reasonably high in this product though you might want to take 2 or more a day instead of one.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

average

Reviewer3327222により May 19, 2013 に掲載

Like the liquid form of Carlson fish oil, i am fine with it. (1stt review) I stop taking it anymore because it make no difference to me whether I consume it or not. (2nd review)

don't know

Reviewer1810351により Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

I bought this for a trip, and am unable to review it at this time. I am assuming, since it's Carlson's, it has to be okay.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GOOD

Reviewer2949741により Jul 27, 2011 に掲載

Great tasting fish oil. You can chew this product.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8