JA

¥1,874

¥3,123

のセーブ: ¥1,249 (40 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Quality

slmsmwcにより Feb 06, 2012 に掲載

This is great quality at a great price

Great

4931473774493987018により Aug 11, 2012 に掲載

Very easy to take

Brilliant Fish Oil

Reviewer1805330により Jul 01, 2013 に掲載

I have tried more brands of fish oil for my kids than I can count... and this is the only one that they both take without any complaints. On top of that it is the BEST quality and I can give it to them knowing it is the finest quality and tested for heavy metals etc.

the Best

Reviewer1344878により May 24, 2014 に掲載

it is for me and also our 3 dogs

mrs horton

5206777445105355868により Apr 15, 2015 に掲載

My niece put me on to this product as I am coeliac I struggled with every other fish oil even the odourless this one with the lemon flavour has been good Helen

Great lemon flavor!

Reviewer3145962により Sep 07, 2015 に掲載

Love this lemon flavor, very easy to take. This is a great way to get our omegas everyday.

Excellent

5403273290073618362により Jan 26, 2016 に掲載

I love this product, and I think it is very powerful. Somehow I feel more energetic when I use this.

Carlson Labs Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon

Reviewer1606005により Mar 03, 2009 に掲載

This is a good product. My 5 year old son can't swallow "softgels" so liquid fish oil was the only solution. My son can tolerate the flavor, since the flavor seems to overpower the "fishy" smell/taste.

Great product...

Reviewer2837093により Feb 19, 2011 に掲載

Great way to get your daily Omega-3! I've tried Carlson's cod liver oil without any flavouring and it was disgusting. With the lemon flavour, there's no fishiness at all!

Very nice taste

Reviewer1492484により Mar 03, 2011 に掲載

The taste is great. I just take a little spoon per day because is strong.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 54