JA

¥1,878

¥3,131

のセーブ: ¥1,252 (40 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Excellent rpoduct

Reviewer2549098により Mar 02, 2008 に掲載

Truly one of the finest fish body oils on the market. If your current brand of fish oil tastes or smells overtly fishy, and/or leaves you with fish burps - chances are it's rancid and doing a sub-par job of supply you with omega-3's.

Best Tasting, Most Tolerated Fish Oil

Reviewer3085488により Jun 18, 2009 に掲載

Carlson's Very Finest Lemon flavored Fish oil is fantastic. It's mild lemon flavor and light base fish oil has a wonderful taste with no fishy after effects! No fishy smell and very high in EPA (800) and DHA (500). This powerful, and yet very pure, contaminant free fish oil can't be beat. After just a few weeks of taking it; my inflamed knees feel great. After trying many others; I'm sold on this product. I also found that adding fresh herbs like thyme, basil, parsley and sweet onion chopped up fine with just a touch of lime juice makes a super salad dressing. iHerb does a great job on packing & wrapping it. They enclose it in bubble wrap; and ship the same day you order.

Love it!

Reviewer2033714により Jan 28, 2010 に掲載

I mix it into a drink of superfood powder, whey protein, and juice each morning. It's also great added to a glass of veggie juice! Either way, it adds a wonderful lemon flavor. Carlson's is the only brand I will use.

Fantastic Fish Oil

Reviewer1278790により Apr 01, 2010 に掲載

So much easier than taking 4-5 capsules a day and this fish oil has no fishy taste or smell. I do notice an improvement in mood and it definitely helps with joint pain as well.

OK product

Reviewer2785799により Aug 14, 2010 に掲載

This fish oil is good, taste is okay, but I prefer the fish oil from Nature's Answer.

Fantastic

Reviewer2245916により Nov 26, 2010 に掲載

The whole family takes this. It has very little taste, very mild.

Surprisingly good taste

Reviewer2050869により Nov 26, 2010 に掲載

Best tasting fish oil I've had yet.

Good product

Reviewer3021758により Dec 01, 2010 に掲載

Good product !

Carlson Labs Lemon Flavor Fish Oil

Reviewer2586710により Dec 16, 2010 に掲載

I just received my order and tried it out for the first time. I was very impressed and it tasted very good. There was no fish taste or after effects. It has a very nice lemony flavor. I would highly recommend this product.

great tasting