JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Gotta get that fish oil

Reviewer1843434により Dec 16, 2009 に掲載

Being a Scandinavian girl, fish oil in culturally a big part of my life, however I love the large quantity in this particular brand and who can beat the price. I even give my dog a couple of fish oil capsules a day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product at good value

Reviewer1418931により Oct 03, 2010 に掲載

Chewable fish oil gel cap with a non-fishy taste. I recommend the product to people who are unable to swallow the large gel caps offered by competing companies.

Great value

Reviewer3210057により Jun 12, 2010 に掲載

Great quality and price. Use to buy Nordic Naturals and after discovering Carlson, switched. Better value for the same quality. Kids like the orange flavor. I like that the whole family can take the same supplement (adults twice a day, and children one a day).

Tastes Great!

ShelleyPにより Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

These taste quite good and are fun to chew. It does takes 5 of these capsules to get the equivalent of 1 tsp. of their regular fish oil though, so not as cost effective as the liquid.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Everyone should take fish oil

Reviewer1519629により Sep 14, 2010 に掲載

great stuff, easier to take regularly than the liquid.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Comparable to higher priced brands

Reviewer2457263により Jan 12, 2011 に掲載

The capsules are large but easy to swallow since they're gel. Really nice light orange flavor masks the fish scent. I haven't noticed any burping or stomach ache from these. I wouldn't recommend chewing though, because I can taste the fish when doing that. Definitely going to reorder!

Best Quality

Reviewer3241646により Feb 04, 2011 に掲載

Best quality (as usual)

Norweigian Fish Oil

Reviewer1673533により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

Great product!!!

my kids love to eat it.

Reviewer1741030により Jul 21, 2011 に掲載

My boys, 9 and 7, have been taking this every morning for a couple of years now and they love it. They do chew it, not swallow. I think it would be just too big for that. Also just a heads up, if they are left in the heat they will melt.

the best

Reviewer1541727により Apr 05, 2015 に掲載

its good i like this product

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15