JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

My review

5756435820372473411により Nov 27, 2014 に掲載

I have been using this product for quite some time now and haven't noticed any side effects or any allergy types of problems. I have been very pleased about this product and will continue to use it. The size of this bottle is perfect and also the mailing is fast and accurate in every way. regards, Pia L

More energy.

4790025859201832099により Nov 05, 2014 に掲載

Very good for energy.

Awesome and so easy!

4946830256254735067により Mar 22, 2014 に掲載

The very best tasting vitamin D ever. The easiest part is to have it on every other day. I recommend.

Hyvä tuote/A good product

Reviewer1206038により Dec 17, 2013 に掲載

Olen käyttänyt Carlson D-vitamiinia useamman vuoden ja verikokeessa ovat arvot olleet todella hyvät. Hinta laatu suhde on todella hyvä. I've been using the Carlson Vitamin D for several years, and blood tests are the values ​​were really good. Price quality ratio is really good

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

excellent

Reviewer1335352により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

i just love this

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

a must for the people living in Finland

4815898336737240671により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

After a month of taking this every day I've noticed that I don't feel so much pain in my body, instead now it feels rather loaded with force. Who knows if this improvement can strictly be linked to the vitamin D but I suggest strongly to try this specific product since it's D3 is made mostly of fish oil and not just chemically constructed unnatural basis.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Been taking these for a couple of years

Hypatiaにより Jun 03, 2013 に掲載

Not only do I get all the vitamin D I need, but I also get a nice little bit of fish oil on the side. Has helped me tremendously to heal from an injury by reducing inflammation.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Carlson Labs Solar D Gems

4906172062846678364により Feb 09, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking Solar D Gems for a few years now. I think my memory has improved because of them. I especially notice when I am doing book work, I do not have to kepp looking back and forth to remember the numbers I am entering.

yea!

Reviewer2207576により Nov 10, 2012 に掲載

best so far...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

finally, a giant bottle !

Reviewer1882493により Sep 21, 2012 に掲載

great product, as usual for carlson, this Vit D is all it's cracked up to be ! Carlson products are fantastic !

商品 1 - 10 の合計 61