JA

¥3,392

のセーブ: ¥1,187 (35 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

The best tasting Cod Liver oil

Reviewer1401937により Mar 25, 2007 に掲載

I started taking Cod Liver Oil in 1980. This is the best tasting product I have ever tried. It makes taking cod liver oil so much easier. It has very little Fishey taste and a nice lemon flavor. If you have trouble with the taste, this is the one for you.

Doctor Recommended

Reviewer3020790により Aug 16, 2008 に掲載

My optometrist suggested I take this specific cod liver oil to help combat chronic dry eye (along with flaxseed oil). He said he recommended Carlson brand for its purity and the lemon flavor. While it's not something I look FORWARD to taking, it is pleasant tasting and doesn't have an aftertaste. Plus, I have seen an improvement in my dry eye condition since starting the oils. Compared to local health food stores, iHerb's price is good, too.

Kathleen McMahon

Reviewer1598988により Mar 04, 2008 に掲載

My husband takes this every morning to lower his cholesterol. He swears this really works.

Makes a big difference.

PinkOverallsにより Mar 22, 2011 に掲載

I now take a teaspoon morning and night. I think my mental clarity and physical energy have improved. The biggest difference came in the effect the cod liver oil had on internal inflammation. I suffered from intermittent but chronic chest pains for over 10 years. Homeopathy helped a little, but they always returned. Acupuncture helped, but didn't cure. Doctors and heart specialists had no answers. The only thing that alleviated the discomfort was a heat pack. Within days of starting on this cod liver oil, the chest pains were gone. I wasn't sure why, but when I did some research I found that cod liver oil is helpful in reducing inflammation. I had been taking various omega oils for years, but none had the effect that Carlsons oil. The taste is even pleasant, as others have noted.

No fishy taste

CoolinArizonaにより Oct 10, 2009 に掲載

Sometimes I like to drizzle this over my salad and it has a great lemony flavor and not fishy. I'm doing something good for myself at the same time.

TOP NOTCH

Reviewer1706966により Oct 01, 2010 に掲載

From now on, I'll only be buying liquid fish oil from Carlson. Great price, great taste, great site for buying it.

Always buy Carlson

Reviewer1763318により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

I've been using Carlson's for years, and I have complete trust in their products. iHerb has the best price. Expiration date was sooner than the product on shelf at my health food store, but still has over a year to go on it.

Awesome

Reviewer1257125により Jun 14, 2011 に掲載

Best cod liver oil out there!

good stuff

Reviewer1353440により Feb 17, 2010 に掲載

Been using this product for 3 years now to supplement for Vitamin D in the cold winter months in Chicago. Have used the regular flavor but it's a bit fishy and salty. We prefer the lemon. Even the 7 year old likes the taste and the price blows Whole Foods price away.

Tastes good

Reviewer1079334により Jan 28, 2011 に掲載

If you're into taking cod liver oil, this is the best stuff around. It tastes great (be sure you get the lemon flavor) and has very low levels of Vitamin A. Some brands are almost overloaded with "A".

商品 1 - 10 の合計 79