JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Carlson Labs, Mild-C, Vitamin C Crystals, 35oz

Reviewer3126160により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

I've loved this product for many years. It's easy on the stomach and easy for kids to take. Sadly, I just learned that this product is full of GMO's, so there's no more taking this one. The Vitamin C Crystals are the only Vitamin C Carlson makes that is non-GMO. Maybe in the future, Mild-C will be too. Until then, no more GMO Vitamin C for my family.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice!

Reviewer2092041により Oct 30, 2014 に掲載

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice! 3g vitamin c a day, keeps the doctor away!

Best price, standard quality

Reviewer3176701により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

I and many members of my family and friends have been taking this for years. Best price we could find including shipping. It has slightly bitter taste (just as it should have according to what it is). If you are looking for Calcium Ascorbate, you found it.

Easy vitamin C

OrganicGirlにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

Simply in juice or water, disolves fast, good taste. I will switch to Source Naturals Wellness C-1000 because I forget to take it. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

the easy, economical choice

alloriginalにより May 22, 2013 に掲載

this is the easiest-mixing, best-tasting vitamin c powder there is. Simply add to some lukewarm water,wiggle the glass for a second, and drink it down. It's not even neccessary to stir! And because it's buffered, upset tummy will never be an issue. Of course, this is a VERY large container, suitable for a family, or for heavy duty supplementation. Also, anyone using any calcium ascorvate product on a regular basis would be foolish not to also take a magnesium supplement. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

no expiring date and no reply from carlsen!

Reviewer1814822により Jan 04, 2013 に掲載

i wouldn't recommend this as there's no expiring date on it and when i wrote to carlsen about this issue, got no reply. No way to treat customers. About the product itself, well..just normal Vitamin C Ascorbin, no natural stuff.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Terrible tasting!

5110933984946654954により Nov 18, 2012 に掲載

I purchased this item as another review said it tasted OK. It is actually not very pleasurable to take at all. I put a small scoop in the back of my throat and then down some water. It is a great quality item and a good alternative to Ester C (which is derived from corn, I am told).

Well...

Reviewer1043272により Aug 01, 2012 に掲載

A good label, a good product, but like all preparations of the same, the contents do not completely dissolve in water.

Still waiting to try.

Reviewer3304253により Dec 24, 2011 に掲載

Havent opened the packet yet, but it seems like very nice value. I guess it cant be any worse than the other similar products so should be a good deal.

Cheap and convenient

Reviewer3242804により Dec 15, 2011 に掲載

This product is cost effective when calculated at $ per mg of vitamin C. Moreover, I easy to prepare and I give it to my children in the milk glas in the morning, so it easy to take.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 25