JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Carlson Labs, Mild-C, Vitamin C Crystals, 35oz

Reviewer3126160により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

I've loved this product for many years. It's easy on the stomach and easy for kids to take. Sadly, I just learned that this product is full of GMO's, so there's no more taking this one. The Vitamin C Crystals are the only Vitamin C Carlson makes that is non-GMO. Maybe in the future, Mild-C will be too. Until then, no more GMO Vitamin C for my family.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

no expiring date and no reply from carlsen!

Reviewer1814822により Jan 04, 2013 に掲載

i wouldn't recommend this as there's no expiring date on it and when i wrote to carlsen about this issue, got no reply. No way to treat customers. About the product itself, well..just normal Vitamin C Ascorbin, no natural stuff.

the easy, economical choice

alloriginalにより May 22, 2013 に掲載

this is the easiest-mixing, best-tasting vitamin c powder there is. Simply add to some lukewarm water,wiggle the glass for a second, and drink it down. It's not even neccessary to stir! And because it's buffered, upset tummy will never be an issue. Of course, this is a VERY large container, suitable for a family, or for heavy duty supplementation. Also, anyone using any calcium ascorvate product on a regular basis would be foolish not to also take a magnesium supplement. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Carlson labs, mild-C, Vit. C Crystals

Reviewer1017130により Nov 02, 2009 に掲載

the powder dissolve instantly and has no taste. I take it without dissolving it, following it with a drink of juice or tea. I add it to food in my blender to minimize oxidation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2797113により Feb 22, 2010 に掲載

This is a good product. A little to expensive but good.

Carlson Labs Mild C

Reviewer2431408により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

My husband was not pleased to be taking so many supplement pills, so I researched and then ordered Carlson Labs Mild C Crystals, Carlson Labs Fish Oil, Lemon Flavored, and Now L-Lysine powder to add to his tofu/berry smoothie every morning. This eliminated six pills and there is no bad/aftertaste from any of them. Using these products also eliminates the extra ingredients they use to coat the pills. Iherb service was fast and accurate, as always. Every online company should follow their example!

Best price, standard quality

Reviewer3176701により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

I and many members of my family and friends have been taking this for years. Best price we could find including shipping. It has slightly bitter taste (just as it should have according to what it is). If you are looking for Calcium Ascorbate, you found it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice!

Reviewer2092041により Oct 30, 2014 に掲載

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice! 3g vitamin c a day, keeps the doctor away!

Top Quality Vit C

Reviewer1148576により Jan 18, 2010 に掲載

Excellent non-acidic vitamin C crystals at a great price. I will continue to purchase this for as long as iherb stock it.

EXCELLENT

Reviewer3011160により Aug 24, 2009 に掲載

EXCELLENT product. EXCELLENT price. EXCELLENT delivery time. Only one week to Australia. Amazing.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26