JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fish Oil Feeds Your Brain!

Reviewer2085750により Jul 25, 2010 に掲載

I am a big fan of Daniel Amen's books about brain health. Across the board, he has all his patients consume fish oil. So I started taking it, megadosing actually. My thyroid, adrenals and pituitary are functioning suboptimally and I have had to fight my MDs to acknolewdge that their tests prove me positive for this. As a result I have been experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome along with depression and anxiety. I have found the fish oil provides a helpful background for my mind. Just in case this is helpful I have been taking iodine I have purchased here as well as Mental Edge neurotransmitters. My boyfriend also commented I seem to be handling stress, mental and physical better. So I do recommend this Fish Oil or any that is purified and safe (avoid heavy metals ie. as far as I can tell Trader Joes fails to test theirs...).

Great value...high quality product

Reviewer1370163により Sep 23, 2010 に掲載

Great value...high quality product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good except for the gelatine

Reviewer2607859により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

I should have realized that these might be gelatine capsules, but I didn't think about it until I received them and saw it on the label. It's a good price, and the amount of oil per capsule is high, but I am not in favour of gelatine.

who knows

5501055847438313373により Nov 23, 2013 に掲載

so hard for me to tell if a supplement is good or not

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems like a good product

5714262199511907648により Jun 29, 2014 に掲載

Bought this as the concentration seems good. Seems to work well to protect my teeth as well

Good packaging - great quality - large pill size

4861134475522241305により Oct 15, 2016 に掲載

Good packaging - great quality - large pill size ( hard to swallow)

Good product

Reviewer1197808により Oct 24, 2007 に掲載

A winner nice supplement.

Not Fishy here

Reviewer1752734により Nov 17, 2007 に掲載

The pills do not leave strong fishy taste, nor does the flavor come back as other pills I've taken.

Carlson's Cod Liver oil super 1000

Reviewer2525734により Jan 15, 2008 に掲載

Just purchased to replace the liquid, not sure how good this will be yet, but like that the dosage is higher.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Softgels rather than liquid.

Reviewer2126638により Apr 06, 2008 に掲載

My husband prefers the softgels, as he doesn't like tasting the liquid.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18