JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Seems like a good product

5714262199511907648により Jun 29, 2014 に掲載

Bought this as the concentration seems good. Seems to work well to protect my teeth as well

who knows

5501055847438313373により Nov 23, 2013 に掲載

so hard for me to tell if a supplement is good or not

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good except for the gelatine

Reviewer2607859により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

I should have realized that these might be gelatine capsules, but I didn't think about it until I received them and saw it on the label. It's a good price, and the amount of oil per capsule is high, but I am not in favour of gelatine.

convenient and helpful

101010011により Oct 08, 2010 に掲載

easy to take for when you are on the road. it beats your mother's spoonful in the morning when cod liver oil came unflavored and sat in the cupboard

Great value...high quality product

Reviewer1370163により Sep 23, 2010 に掲載

Great value...high quality product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fish Oil Feeds Your Brain!

Reviewer2085750により Jul 25, 2010 に掲載

I am a big fan of Daniel Amen's books about brain health. Across the board, he has all his patients consume fish oil. So I started taking it, megadosing actually. My thyroid, adrenals and pituitary are functioning suboptimally and I have had to fight my MDs to acknolewdge that their tests prove me positive for this. As a result I have been experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome along with depression and anxiety. I have found the fish oil provides a helpful background for my mind. Just in case this is helpful I have been taking iodine I have purchased here as well as Mental Edge neurotransmitters. My boyfriend also commented I seem to be handling stress, mental and physical better. So I do recommend this Fish Oil or any that is purified and safe (avoid heavy metals ie. as far as I can tell Trader Joes fails to test theirs...).

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product. Very satisfied!

Reviewer2712094により Oct 18, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking Cod Liver Oil Supplements for some time now--but not in pill form--In liquid form. It has done wonders for my skin and my overall health. I'm very happy with the quality of this product. I definitely recommend it. I guess my only complaint is the belching.

Lee Ann

Reviewer1242003により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

Good product thanks

very good

Reviewer2165195により Nov 23, 2008 に掲載

very helpful in many ways

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better then any Drug Store Brand!

Reviewer2073739により Nov 19, 2008 に掲載

Great Softgel product. fast shipping.Good bang! for the buck!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17