JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very Good

Reviewer3152320により Jun 18, 2009 に掲載

Easy to take, even the kids like it. Great for cold prevention or when sick....Don't need to drink orange juice all the time! Keep in cool place.

Carlson Labs, Chewable Mild-C

Reviewer2551015により Oct 11, 2009 に掲載

I really like the Chewable Mild-C. They are very tasty and my grand children think so too because they eat them like candy.

Good quality product

Reviewer3145957により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

I like it a lot. There is a little sugar in the product. Kids take it ok.

Excellent Product!

Reviewer2206703により Jan 24, 2010 に掲載

We all take this product, my kids, my parents and I. We love it, it is easy on the stomach and the RIGHT source type for the Vitamin.

Good for kids

Reviewer2565564により Jun 18, 2011 に掲載

These are very mild flavored, and with their smaller dosage of C per tablet, it's easy to control intake even with a small child. Good price for product.

Carlson Labs, Chewable Mild C, Vitamin C, 250 mg

Reviewer2849610により Jun 28, 2009 に掲載

Vitamine C is one of the most important vitamines, but you must obey the dose, because the body cannot absorbe, assimilate a high dose at once. Therefore Carlson Mild-C 250 mg are the best, gentle to the teeth and mild to the stomach.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

brobinにより Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

Seem to do their job without any tummy irritation. Can be swallowed whole or chewed, its your choice. Economical size.

Tastes good

Reviewer2687433により Sep 16, 2012 に掲載

This vitamin C tastes good and is easy to chew. Even my almost 2 year old likes them. I also have another non-chewable brand of vit C with bioflavonoids that seems to be a bit more effective when I have a cold, but this is a nice alternative for people who can't swallow pills. I didn't experience any tooth sensitivity after chewing these. I would recommend them.

A Product Reviewee Indeed

Reviewer3211513により Mar 18, 2009 に掲載

This product indeed is a chewable C vitamin. It however needs a slight improvement in taste and maybe a higher dosage of C in every tablet, but other than that it's an OK product.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9