JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very potent

4686799310330323389により Nov 19, 2013 に掲載

This is the first time I have tried a liquid stevia and I was very surprised at how strong it was. I tried one drop straight onto my tongue and, Wow!! tasted like medicine. I have since tried a couple of drops into a smoothie and it added a very pleasant sweetness. I will be using this in cooking, but very sparingly.

Delicious!!

4628626749166394010により Jan 17, 2015 に掲載

Finally!! A vanilla stevia with a beautiful and genuine vanilla flavor. Great concentration unlike most of the watered down stevia reformulations most companies seem to have moved towards. Will buy again and again.

Perfect sweetener

Reviewer3088374により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

the vanilla taste is really good

yummy, rich flavor

5506400924355035506により Mar 17, 2014 に掲載

I use this for the vanilla flavor in my raw shakes and desserts. I use less dates because the stevia adds sweetness and we get that shot of vanilla. I haven't used it for baked goods yet since I'm not doing as much baking but I wouldn't hesitate to experiment with it. I also have the straight stevia from California Xtracts and LOVE it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Glad iherb offer alchohol free vanilla..

MrOsloにより May 12, 2013 に掲載

Works great with "The Best Raw Chocolate Recipe Ever!" youtube vid.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1878151により Aug 22, 2015 に掲載

I use this when I make homemade almond or sunflower seed milk.

4815234150950749484により Dec 31, 2015 に掲載

In love with this. I tried stevia powder before this and it just tasted too "earthy" or something. I love vanilla so I think this is delicious and a little of it goes a long way.

Love it

5250621204581688186により Jun 22, 2016 に掲載

Taste nice :)

Health for your liver

5096587344349012502により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

Great product for diabetes and for loosing weight. Its flavor or vanilla is really nice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love it for desserts/ para preparar postres

TryingHealthyWayにより Mar 07, 2014 に掲載

I'm a fan of stevia, and this liquid stevia with vanilla is excellent for dessert preparations and for my oat meal in the mornings. Me gusta mucho la stevia y esta stevia líquida con vainilla es perfecta para preparar postres y para mi avena por las mañana.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11