JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No more Cramps!

5224361521610679435により Jan 01, 2014 に掲載

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

PAIN in legs

5643159060364692372により Oct 13, 2013 に掲載

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

stop leg & foot cramps

4708879459156712997により May 28, 2013 に掲載

GREAT ,BEST ,OUT OF ALL FOR LEGS AND FEET.JUST NEED BIGGER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS STOPS LEG &FOOT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

4869093832872188006により Jan 14, 2014 に掲載

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.

Stoplegcramps

4991701825473192541により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

Excellent remedy. Works promptly. A tremendous relief. Works like a charm.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg and Foot Cramps

5387947923566537864により May 18, 2013 に掲載

My Husband and I are both using this product. What a God-send!!! It works immediately when used. I am a Diabetic, on Dialysis, and I have a partially amputated left foot. Pain resolved!!! During Dialysis, no more leg or foot cramps. The product is all natural. The only challenge is, the taste. I have grown accustomed to it by mixing it with a little juice or whatever I have on hand. The results out weigh the taste. My husband was having severe leg and foot cramps at night, after working hard all day. He is absolutely thrill at the results he is experiencing!!! Sometimes his job requires him to work a night shift, so he takes it before going to work. He says he Sailed through his night. Once again, pain resolved!!! Thank You...Thank You...Thank You, for an OUTSTANDING product, at a reasonable price.

NO MORE LEG CRAMPS!!!

5093114094416452247により Jan 14, 2014 に掲載

I can't believe this works! My spouse has had continuing problems with leg cramps, especially at night. He has tried many different medications from his doctor. They did NOT work, plus had more side effects than anyone would want. He has not had a leg cramp since he started taking Caleb Treeze. It's like a miracle. Thank you.

Great Product

5439307274508603983により Aug 05, 2014 に掲載

Order was delivered before the promise date. Very well pleased.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Stops Leg & Foot Cramps in about one minute.

5363272283562429194により Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

Now that I have found the Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Leg and Foot Cramps Liquid, I wouldn't do without it. It doesn't taste that great, but it works. It is also salt and gluten free.

Agony under control

5008371081562550341により Sep 01, 2014 に掲載

I've been using this stuff for two years and want the world to know it is THE BEST, PERIOD! It's a bit tough to swallow, but you know what the alternative is. No more agonizing cramps. It has ALWAYS worked for me, even if I had to repeat due to the severity of the cramps. But that is rare to be that extreme. I would not sell my for any amount if I couldn't ever buy more. Luckily that is not the case, and iherb is the best price I have found. Thank you so much!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 80