JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

No more Cramps!

5224361521610679435により Jan 01, 2014 に掲載

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

stop leg & foot cramps

4708879459156712997により May 28, 2013 に掲載

GREAT ,BEST ,OUT OF ALL FOR LEGS AND FEET.JUST NEED BIGGER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS STOPS LEG &FOOT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

4869093832872188006により Jan 14, 2014 に掲載

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.

Stoplegcramps

4991701825473192541により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

Excellent remedy. Works promptly. A tremendous relief. Works like a charm.

sURE cURE FOR lEG cRAMPS

Reviewer2112297により Apr 21, 2016 に掲載

Have used this product for a couple years. Works as it says it should, within a minute or two. I mix some with apple juice and during the night, whenever I get up to go to the bathroom I take a swallow, and helps prevent leg cramps. Wonderful stuff.

Mark

5173775154367357128により Apr 27, 2016 に掲載

this product is "OUTSTANDING" the local store, that use to carry this product closed. Luckily i found it on your web site. price & shipping were excellent. it arrived 2 days before scheduled date. as for this product it works for me, like it says on the bottle. 30 seconds to a 1 minute, it's absolutely amazing how far 1 cap full will go! Instant Relief!!! I sometime get cramps in my calf muscle in the middle of the night when sleeping and for the next 2 to 3 days, would still feel the after pain in that leg. But when i use this product. My problem is remembering is to reordering before i run out of it. it sits on my nightstand 24/7.

Leg cramps

4904985708896586710により Sep 15, 2014 に掲載

My wife has been having leg cramps for years. With this item, the leg cramps are under control. She very seldom has a leg cramp. She was given a bottle, of this item, by our daughter. It works. She has been using this product for several months. We have recommended this to our friends. Thanks

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Caleb Treeze Organic. Delivers.

5600102962982550745により Sep 28, 2014 に掲載

The product really works! It does such a fantastic job, that I go to sleep with confidence that Caleb Treeze is at a hand's reach. Very pleased.

It really works

5568641800431063686により Oct 13, 2014 に掲載

I know that years ago people had herbal medicine and the Amish have used herbals for a long time. So I thought I would give it a try/ It is better than jumping around on one foot. Did it work, YES IT DID! My cr5amp was gone in no time. We gave a bottle to a friend, and she was thrilled with the it worked . Believe me, TRY IT!

Love this product

5674179241485540864により Jan 25, 2015 に掲載

I suffer from severe leg cramps in my feet, taking this product gives me immediately result.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 78