JA

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Reviewer1267904により Jun 20, 2008 に掲載

Very comprehensive - sound nutritional advice written from a lay perspective, not a lot of medical jargon, but when necessary, interpretation to common language follows. It has changed how I look at nutrition and losing weight. The book has some sample recipes, etc., but is less about an actual "Diet" and is more about understanding how carbs and proteins cause the endocrine system to react. Extremely well researched with a comprehensive bibliography and reference section.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Lifts the fog of misinformation about thyroid disease and weight issues

Reviewer1589784により Aug 28, 2008 に掲載

Weight gain is one of the most vexing issues faced by those with thyroid disorders. Even those patients fortunate enough to be given effective treatment can still struggle with their weight. This book provides both background information on thyroid disease and a concise and well-ordered series of plans for weight loss which are tailored to the individual. I have been using the plan suited to my situation and it is working. I've already lost 5 lbs. and know that I can continue to lose by following the plan. I recommend it to anyone with thyroid diaease.

Reviewer1613322により May 18, 2008 に掲載

This had excellent information for me. I was going to change doctors because I had been struggling with weight loss for apprx 2 years and before I could even tell him I was reading this book, he offered up information I had been reading about. He has upped my meds because my thyroid just isn't doing what it's suppose to do even though I am exercising and following a healthy eating plan. I believe this book has been extremely helpful especially the chapters on nutrition and vitamins. I have started a regimen of vitamins and minerals as suggested in the book and feel 100% better.

A Great Resource

Reviewer1037913により Jan 20, 2008 に掲載

I recently found out that I had severe hypothyroidism, unfortunately not until after I had gained 30lbs in under a year. Even with the medicine and exercise I wasn't able to lose the weight. This book has helped me understand how my body is working, new things to try, and even questions to ask my doctor. I would recommend this book to anyone who has a thyroid problem.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This Book is very Informative!

Reviewer1609084により Aug 03, 2010 に掲載

I am suffering Hypothyriod after the thyriod surgery (before I was Hypertyriod). After suffering from this almost 15 years and really get angry with Doctors who only wants T3-T4 and TSH exams,and giving medication and nothing else, (suggestion on diet options, supplements, right dosages etc),I might (maybe) finally found a book that shows me there might be other solutions to better my life. Which directions I should look and find what functions to me.. Book does not say to you what you must do but it addresses you to find out what might work for you.Lots of information on supplemets, diet and other conditions which might affecting you.. Once you find what works to you (this can change from person to person) you can feel better. Thanks to Mary J. Shamon for this book.. I wish I had read it earlier.

A very informative book!

Reviewer1438643により Aug 09, 2012 に掲載

I have thyroid disease and I wish I had bought this book earlier. Mary J. Shomon is very detailed in her description as she has thyroid herself. Everyone who wants to know more about thyroid disease should buy this book. And iHerb has the best price. Other online book retailers sells it at a much higher price.

Reviewer3074846により Jun 05, 2010 に掲載

i have found it very helpful and informative. Mary is the best!!

The Thyroid Diet Book

Reviewer1557682により Jun 06, 2010 に掲載

I am still reading it, but I am very happy with the purchase, many helpful information. The only thing maybe is that the recipes contain American brand names, and I live in Australia... But still happy with the book, thanks. It was delivered promptly, quickly, thanks for the good customer service.

thyroid diet book

Reviewer2316678により Jun 15, 2010 に掲載

very informative and helpful book - I went to my physician with my concerns and mentioned the book I was reading and so far my problems have been addressed.

Reviewer1758301により Dec 28, 2010 に掲載

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 73