JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very Informative Book!

BeckySueにより Mar 16, 2015 に掲載

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Wonderful Recipes!

AnnaLLにより Apr 25, 2013 に掲載

Wonderful Recipes! I was a great help to have when I started out using almond flour :) Be sure to buy almond flour and not almond meal with this book. And measuring cups (they sell some on iherb) if you live in europe, it's SO much easier than converting every single recipe!!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Cookbook

Reviewer1623885により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

There are lots of yummy recipes in this great cookbook. Excellent for the gluten free cook.

Best bread and crackers

Reviewer2433868により Nov 09, 2011 に掲載

I've been eating gluten and dairy free most of the time for 23 years and I'm a protein type. These recipes provide high protein gluten free delicious baked goods. Everything I've tried in this book is exceptional.

Love the cookbook

Reviewer2274712により Apr 21, 2011 に掲載

Great cookbook w/easy to follow recipes. Excellent service as well, rec'd quickly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Overall better than expected!

Reviewer1377618により Feb 05, 2011 に掲載

Though the recipes themselves are not stellar for flavor, the basic principles and ideas to build on are GREAT. I received much more than I hoped in this book, and will augment the flavors according to our family's taste. (My guess is that the author was writing a book for the basics, and the recipes and information contained in it open all kinds of doors for flavor experimentation.) Highly recommended.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

excellent book

Reviewer2716110により Feb 02, 2011 に掲載

This is a lifesaver! so many great recipies that are easy to make and taste like 'normal' really yummy food. A must have for anyone ommitting grains from their diet.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My new favorite cookbook!

Reviewer1631637により Jan 24, 2011 に掲載

I LOVE this cookbook! I have made several of the recipes already and they turned out so good! The chocolate chip cookies were chewy and moist and wonderful... even with no eggs! And so easy to make, too. The Banana cake with Coconut Frosting turned out great too! I am SO glad I bought this cookbook, I have already recommended it to several people!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Almond Flour Cookbook

Reviewer1886499により Oct 02, 2010 に掲載

very excited about this book

Tried the Cupcakes

Reviewer1597829により May 14, 2010 に掲載

I got this cookbook from iHerb at a great price and shipped quickly! The cookbook is small but has a lot of recipes that look really good. I decided to try the cupcakes. Messed it up a little, I forgot to put the wet ingredients into the egg yolk before adding the whipped egg white. But even adding it afterward and gently folding it in worked ok. I also did not follow the directions exactly. I whipped up the egg white first because I know you don't want any fat from the egg yolks in them or they won't whip up good. So I did the egg whites, then the egg yolk and added the rest of the ingredients. I also used olive oil instead of the grapeseed oil. It says it makes 10 cupcakes but mine made 12 good size ones. As an afterthought, I sprinkled on a few chocolate chips before they baked. Supposed to be 20 to 30 minutes baking time but mine seemed to be browning too quickly. I took them out at 15 minutes and tested one. It needed to go back in so I turned down the heat from 350 to 325 and left them five more minutes. Turned out great! Very tasty! I had two and so did my mother. I looked up the calories by ingredient and the amounts in the recipe. 216 calories each, almond flour is 145 calories per 1/4 cup. The agave is 480 calories for the recipe. The almond flour has mostly healthy fat, protein and fiber. I'm going to look for a recipe using stevia for the sweetener. The cookbook has recipes that aren't considered deserts, like salmon burgers and turkey burgers. Due to the expense of the ingredients, I wouldn't bake like this all the time but once in a while for a treat I think it's fine. I recommend the cookbook and I highly recommend getting it from iHerb!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています