JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Saved my sanity for 5 years!

Reviewer2581653により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I have been using this for five years on my two kids. I started using it when my son was about a month old. It is a real lifesaver! It works in minutes. We used to call it "Baby Crack" because my son would be so excited to take it- he knew, even as a baby, that he would feel so much better after one or two doses. Whenever I need to give a baby present, I give this, because it has made a huge difference in my life.

Works well!

Reviewer1352001により Sep 11, 2012 に掲載

This helped us so much last night with our little one who would not settle and was up from 7am to 10pm! Finally fell asleep after 2 doses of this. Wish I had remembered I had it in the cupboard sooner!

Perfect

LocutusOfBorgにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

Not much to say, except for the fact that this product is a real lifesaver, no matter what. Even if your baby doesn't have colic, but upset stomach, you can give it to your baby, it will calm stomach soon and relax baby and eliminate symptoms of bad. Recommended with trust!

Great product

4662110436254248395により Apr 18, 2014 に掲載

Worked for us!

ok

Reviewer1515602により Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

I have heard that this product does wonders for colic/gas but for us it did not.

Not really sure

Reviewer1197104により Jan 02, 2014 に掲載

Not sure if it really did anything! But my 4 month old has pretty bad colic and reflux. May have relieved the wind a little but he still had it and may have even given him more reflux?! Hard to say... A bit expensive for what you get - only 15 doses.

Fake.

5339357008975517656により Dec 26, 2013 に掲載

I cannot believe I was fooled into buying this product. It's only water. There is no special effects from this. If you read the ingredients on the back, you will see there is much less than 1% of any ingredient other than water. It's fake. It says no risk of overdosing on the package. It's no wonder. It's only water.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7