JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Boericke & Tafel, Sports Gel for Trauma

Reviewer1860284により May 23, 2014 に掲載

This stuff just really works well for me. Whether it's a pulled muscle, tendinitis flare up, stiff neck, joint pain, or other pains - this helps give relief. You can use it 3 to 4 times a day. It's doesn't smell, isn't greasy and doesn't stain (can't use even with nice clothing), and you can use a heating pad with it too (some pain gels state you can't use a heating pad with them). I really like this Gel a lot.

Cure All!

5576717159064512545により Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

I make sure to always have this on hand. It works if I'm sore after working out and when my husband strains himself at work or lifting something this always does the trick. The smell is different but smells herb medicinal..not necessarily a bad smell. And it works!!

Very effective

Reviewer3119732により Jul 03, 2011 に掲載

My husband was suffering from lower back pain from over exertion. Within a few minutes of applying Sports Gel, he felt the pain and tension ease. Great product!

deepurple

Reviewer2827674により Mar 12, 2011 に掲載

superb painkiller

Boericke-Tafel-Sports-Gel-for-Trauma-Topical-Gel-2-5-oz/3278

Reviewer3044941により Feb 19, 2011 に掲載

excellent product rub it on and the pain eases it works

Really good stuff!

Reviewer3040087により Sep 03, 2010 に掲載

Me and my big flat plastic spoon, to goop it on....and it really helps. I alternate with arniflora the other great stuff. If you use enough, then you will like it.

Good for many hurts

Reviewer1420537により Aug 05, 2010 に掲載

A great pain reliever !!!

great rub

Reviewer3310914により Mar 05, 2010 に掲載

This is only my second tube and I am impressed with the relief it produces.

Boericke & Tafel products

Reviewer3087413により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

These products work for us. Please keep them in your inventory list. We recently purchased their Sports Gel for Trauma and also their Florasone Cream.The Florasone is great for itchy excema applied once a day after shower. The Sports Gel soothes sore muscles.

My favorite sports gel

Reviewer1667957により Nov 28, 2009 に掲載

I have tried lots of different gels for muscle pain, especially after I hurt my shoulder last January, but this is by far the best. It smells pretty good, as well.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23