JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

This product REALLY WORKS!!!

Reviewer3066032により Dec 31, 2014 に掲載

My friend is EXTREMELY SENSITIVE to poison oak (West Coast), and usually does his best to avoid it. However, in the last several weeks his job took him out to working in the forested land and working right in it. He took all precautions, used Technu products, Hylands, Natro Bio,showered immediately, etc., but still saw it erupting, until some loggers told him about this...they even sell it at a well known store chain in a town close to logging areas. I bought this quickly at IHERB and it WORKED!!! It didn't just stop it...Even the welts that he had went away...complete relief. I just ordered more from IHerb only to find out it's being discontinued...I was so impressed! Totally disheartened that I have to find it elsewhere. IHerb..PLEASE RECONSIDER!!! I think the first review here is very interesting about the effectiveness of homeopathic remedies being very tied to the uniqueness of each individual's immune system. That makes alot of sense.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

did not work for me

Reviewer1971797により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

I am super sensitive to poison oak, so I thought I would try this. It did not prevent me from getting it (even after many weeks of use) and did not noticeably reduce symptoms once I got it. A homeopath explained to me that homeopathic remedies are very individual, so this might work for someone else, but unfortunately it was not useful to me.

認証済の購入